It's a Starship

Why do u think it's a republic ship, look at the architecture. I called ragnos a superweapon because that was basicly the purpose that he was serving in the game. A terrible destructive "thing" that will be the end of the republic that needs time before it can complete it's task/ and or be unleashed and in that time it will be destroyed by someone. Even though he technicaly wasn't a weapon he served the plot purpose of a superweapon.

After a second look at the reactor or whatever it is, I noticed something that looked like a conveyor belt hauling ore. I now think it is likely the mining facility reactor or something of the like.

Why would u wake up onboard a sith ship in a room with a shattered bacta tank. If u look at the hall, u can see the same sort of sith style as the first games sith hallways, republic ship halls were much more oval shaped, also why would u shatter a bacta tank? It looks like a very dark place aswell. Also notice the highly dark and reflective floor, also something from sith ships.

Ermm... because you broke out of it. Or someone broke you out of it.

The highly dark room could be, err... because it's dimly lit. And like someone said, the Leviathan was originally a Republic ship. We were never on a definitely "sith" ship throughout the game, though I admit the black backdrop of space, dim lights, and red lights all made the scene sinister - but not necessarily Sith-like. Still, the ship might be a Sith ship, I just don't think those things you've said are necessarily definitive of a "Sith" ship, and if it were as I suggested, and the ship had been abandoned with you on it to break free/have a mysterious malfunction break you free (another situation is that it wakes you prematurely, and then you bust yourself out of the tank desperately) it would be pretty dark and sinister, both in mood and appearance. If you have another problem with this theory, like bacta tanks can't be shattered by anything short of a pound of C4 (which would probably shatter the controls nearby), feel free to express - I don't know what's necessarily going on here.

The leviathan was a heavily modified republic design, nearly totaly rebuilt from the ground up with only the basics of things left as they were, or atleast thats what I got from the game. Also my comments on architecture were also based on the sith bases within the game, on manaan and taris, the hallways had the same architecture. That architecture can be seen in the picture. The reflective floor is remincent of the empire sets from the trilogy and the leviathan from kotor. Not that the republic can't have reflective floors, it's just that the floors aren't usualy black and nor are they usualy so reflective. Also it seems republic architecture has changed by far since the days of the leviathan, oval shaped hallways seemed to be aparent aboard the endar spire and the like hammerhead class ships. Architecture can change between ships, but I don't think it would be that drastic. Another thing to note on, the highly grey/silver/baremetal surfaces. Usualy the republic keeps a color theme of red/yellow/white within their ships. However this could change also. Another small thing, there seem to be 2 metal medical tables to the right with possibly surgical tools above, but otherwise there seems to be no beds or places for recovery/trauma or simply waiting for the bacta tank, this may stand as a weak argument, but I think it may stand to chance that it might be a sith lab rather than a medical bay, but thats just a small chance. Anyway it seems like an interesting area, very sinister, very dark, a slight change of pace from the brightly lit rooms that we saw in kotor 1. But then again it may just be for the sake of the concept art.

Maybe Peragus is Sith-controlled, or the ship you wake up on - consequently docked on Peragus - is Sith. The lack of medical beds possibly goes further to show how this breakout was unexpected. Maybe the Sith captured you. Maybe scientists were studying you. It doesn't go far to explain that that couldn't be a bacta tank, and you don't start off there, but hey. They might very well have been studying an alien life form, and that alien life form broke out of it's containment tank.

Lack of medical beds leads to the conclusion that a breakout was un expected? I see no evidence to disprove the theory that this is a sith ship where u run into darth sion. Also in the 3rd picture of the hall of the dimly lit sith ship, ur holding a lightsaber, I thought u didn't have a lightsaber at the beginning of the game?

I didn't say that proved anything against your theory. I was offering that this was a bacta tank, which isn't the same thing as saying, "that stupid, ur gay" or somesuch.

Yes, he has a lightsaber in one of the screenshots - maybe he finds one as he searches around, and this happens at a point after he finds the lightsaber?

The thing is, IF a breakout happened, it would be unexpected. I doubt they'd make a habit of busting their patients out of bacta tanks instead of, say, simply lifting them out. So if this were indeed a bacta tank or somesuch, and the prisoner were busted out prematurely, doesn't it make sense that no medical beds would be around in preparation? (assuming that's how it works; they move the beds in when the patient wakes up) And THAT's to assume it's a bacta tank, and not some sort of cryogenic storage. I could imagine rows and rows of rooms, with a cryogenically frozen prisoner in each, none with medical beds, as patients wouldn't be a regular thing there - and, as I offered before, they would bring in the stretchers and such to revive the prisoner, if the stretchers were even necessary. It could also be just one room of a medical facility, where normal patients are elsewhere in medical beds, and this one bacta tank/cryogenic freeze/whatever else is for this patient alone.

But no, your suggestion is fine.

Superweapons:

In the Clone Wars expansion to Galactic Battlegrounds the bad guys had a super-tank called a devestator.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

The ebon hawk doesn't have that much space aboard it, thats a very large room, and the architecture is not remeotely like that sceen aboard the ebon hawk which is on the contrary much more like the falcon from the trilogy then anything

I don't notice anything particularly unique about the architecture in that room with the x-rays and broken device in the center. (I could be bad at seeing that, though) I think the one where the guy is walking with a saber looks very Sith-like, maybe even a sister ship to the Leviathan.

I don't notice anything particularly unique about the architecture in that room with the x-rays and broken device in the center. (I could be bad at seeing that, though) I think the one where the guy is walking with a saber looks very Sith-like, maybe even a sister ship to the Leviathan.

Except, the Leviathan was a former Republic Warship, so the architecture is probably not going to tell you anything. Its probably standard for most warships.

I don't notice anything particularly unique about the architecture in that room with the x-rays and broken device in the center. (I could be bad at seeing that, though)  I think the one where the guy is walking with a saber looks very Sith-like, maybe even a sister ship to the Leviathan.

Except, the Leviathan was a former Republic Warship, so the architecture is probably not going to tell you anything. Its probably standard for most warships.

Leviathan was star forge made...ie not republican

I don't notice anything particularly unique about the architecture in that room with the x-rays and broken device in the center. (I could be bad at seeing that, though)  I think the one where the guy is walking with a saber looks very Sith-like, maybe even a sister ship to the Leviathan.

Leviathan was star forge made...ie not republican

Was it? Where did it say that? I am curious.

The cut scenes do not lie...

Ships like that came out of the star forge...

The republic ships were more like the endar spire...

The ships made by the star forge are not affected by the thingy which destroys ships in the Star forge system and they werent falling out of the sky when the ebon hawk was

Thats not a very good comparison. The Endar Spire was only a frigate. I am sure the Republic had bigger ships than that. Thats like watching SW:A New Hope, and saying that because Leia was only on the Corvette, that was only the type of ship the rebels had.

The ships made by the star forge are not affected by the thingy which destroys ships in the Star forge system and they werent falling out of the sky when the ebon hawk was

I doubt it was that. Probably there was some sort of mechanism in the Star Forge that could differentiate which ships to knock out and which not to.

They show no signs of republic interior design. Hammer head class ships seemed to be the primary cruiser used by the republic. The leviathan looks nothing like the hammer head class and is WAY WAY WAY larger. If u look at window size on the texture, u can clearly see that there are hundreds if not thousands of windows, I'd think that says something about size. Republic ships were far smaller in kotor so it seems. So I think they used a base republic design and had it enlarged to super size, then refitted it with star forge turbolasers by the dozens. To my knowledge if I remember correctly, turbolasers aboard the hammer head class ships were the traditional republic green (IE: Prequel) where as the turbolasers aboard the levi are red. I think thats another reasonable difference. Though small it says something about weapon design changes between ships. Sith fighters on the other hand seemed to have green turbolasers, hmmm perhapse the point is void then. Another thing to add, why would the sith keep u in a bacta tank if they were just going to kill u like the rest of the jedi they were assasinating.

Thats not a very good comparison. The Endar Spire was only a frigate. I am sure the Republic had bigger ships than that. Thats like watching SW:A New Hope, and saying that because Leia was only on the Corvette, that was only the type of ship the rebels had.

I doubt it was that. Probably there was some sort of mechanism in the Star Forge that could differentiate which ships to knock out and which not to.

Remember, it was on the planet not the forge itself. I'll bet that the sith (remember their people were there) learned how it worked and built an anti ship killer thingy.

What about the wreck sith shipin the back ground (the one thatlooks like it took a nose dive straight into the ground) and the Republic ship near the Ebon Hawk, you think Revan and Malak used one of them the first time they came.

iceman1731.jpg