LucasArts Insider

Wheres the info its July 14th so wheres the info? I get an e-mail tellin me to come see new info on the 14th and I see nothing new this is flagrant false advertising! :angry: Well I guess I'll wait a bit longer but if i dont see anything by midnight I will be so mad they sent me an e-mail and lied to me. :lol:

Wheres the info its July 14th so wheres the info? I get an e-mail tellin me to come see new info on the 14th and I see nothing new this is flagrant false advertising! :angry: Well I guess I'll wait a bit longer but if i dont see anything by midnight I will be so mad they sent me an e-mail and lied to me. :lol:

It may still be morning where they are (if they are PDT).

Wake up LucasArts Webmaster!!!

Not a chance, or so I think. He's probably still sleeping peacefully somewhere, blissfully ignorant of the thousands of angry voices who screams for an update XD

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Wake up LucasArts Webmaster!!!

Not a chance, or so I think. He's probably still sleeping peacefully somewhere, blissfully ignorant of the thousands of angry voices who screams for an update XD

Hahaha I can just imagine him, "yeah I ain't gettin up yet they'll see the new info when I feel good and ready to get up out of my bed." "Hmmmm it's 2p.m. do I feel ready now? "Ummmmmmmmmmm..............................no."

I am, in fact, a filthy lier :p

*throws kumquatq3 down to the ninth level of Hell*

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D