Interesting Main Plot Idea

What if Bastila was the ultimate sith behind the "sith lords"? It would fit pretty well. Most people saved her in the end, either by making her their apprentice or by sparing her life. She then could either fall to the darkside again for a LS ending, or defeat her master for a DS ending. However, Revan survives this second betrayal and that's why he/she disappears. It is a stretch for a major plot concept, but it would be interesting and twisty enough for an RPG of this sort.

I could be wrong, but I think the game is mostly finished and their just adding the fine layers of polish onto it. What you're saying has also been suggested before.

But it's still an interesting idea, I'll grant you that.

Fnord.

Doesn't sound too bad, I suppose, but I think KOTOR 2 will be better than that ;) . Actually I think at least a part of the plot in KOTOR 2 might have been hinted to us in KOTOR.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

what is with people and wanting to keep old characters in the new game? bastila, yuthura, etc. I just don't understand why you can't just leave them be.

Well, people can grow found of the characters in a game, you know ;). Sure, getting to know new characters in a sequel is fun too but it can still be hard to leave a good or fun character behind ;)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I'm hoping they do the smart thing and barely mention most of the characters from KoTOR1.

I hope they do the smart thing and give charcters from KOTOR1 memorable (note: memorable is not the same as big or overly important) apearence depending on what you choose KOTOR1 ending to be. The ones that killed everybody can live without those apearences if they choose. A few well placed apearences would not hurt anyone. They dont have to play a major role but they can either be an aid or an obstacle to the PC without concentrating the main events on themselves.

What if Bastila was the ultimate sith behind the "sith lords"? It would fit pretty well. Most people saved her in the end, either by making her their apprentice or by sparing her life. She then could either fall to the darkside again for a LS ending, or defeat her master for a DS ending. However, Revan survives this second betrayal and that's why he/she disappears. It is a stretch for a major plot concept, but it would be interesting and twisty enough for an RPG of this sort.

For those who played KotOR, it would be too simple just to throw in Bastila as the arch nemesis in Sith Lords, it would just be too shallow.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I don't think it would be quite that bad.

I would imagine that whatever you are doing on Telos you would probably just bump into him.

Maybe even a temporary joinable NPC (which could be another way to get more than 10 NPCs, but only 10 at a time).

I don't think my idea is probable, but I do think it plausible. And depending on how they did it, it would not necessarily have to be a revelation. I do tend to agree that they should bring back the characters in major, but limited roles though. However, something needs to be done for continuity. Bastila coming back as the villian may be too heavy handed. But I like the idea of making the stories tie tightly together. Little cameos would be nice, but they'd be just that...cameos. I want something more concrete, though probably more subtle. I think that might be why I am not a proffesional game designer or writer, course lots of proffesional game designers and writers are far too heavy handed.

Let's not have any Scooby-Doo unmaskings for KOTOR II, shall we? I think if Bastila was the head Dark Lord (Dark Lady?) of the Sith, people would know.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?