A few things I would love to see

And hades how many SW games are in that genre? I think one is a good number. You can't complain every SW game in the genre is jedi biased when there's only one of them. Well, you actually can complain and I know you will, but there's no substance to that complaint if there's only one. Unless you consider Galaxies a rpg? In that case there's a non jedi rpg (galaxies is a MMORPG).

There is more than one. There are 2, um... one in development. :unsure::blink:

QUIET YOU!

I guess if you include the SW pnp games you have more, but those aren't CRPGs obviously. They aren't jedi oriented, but that doesn't support anyone's point as we both know that neither of us is talking about PnPs. I hope that they make alot more CRPGs in this world... We have so few theme based CRPGs. In fact SW is the only major and famous theme an RPG has used that I can think of (D&D and Forgotten Realms don't count),

Ender, we're on the same side here, so I'm sorry to have to say this. Isn't Clone Wars jedi based?

Half the levels of the game are vehicular combat. There are a few levels when you get to control a Jedi, but the plot of the game is Clone War combat in general.

Will it develop with you and adhere to the advanced skills you have invested in? Or will you pick and choose? If it happens to be the latter, I suggest the total # of points in the robe should be no more than 10, and I think that that is stretching it... :p ...anyways, the top # for investing in EACH skill or attribute should be 3-4...i think that might work...suggestions? criticisms?

If the game manifested as I imagine this concept; as you gain Jedi force ability your "energy merge' or whatever would get stronger, as result your unique Jedi Robe or whatever special personalized things bonuses get better. I think the game should decide your exact gains based on your skill maybe.. Getting to pick wouldnt be bad tho either.. Maybe even another option in leveling up, special skills that your character may have a better luck on the roll... Im not sure about all the details tho if I was actually implementing this myself. If I had dev backround maybe I could make that decision easier.

I wouldnt know the exact #'s for bonuses since I dont have the difficulty of the game etc to judge upon.. The devs would have to do that. But if I was judging upon KotOR's difficulty I would say a maximum Jedi would be able to have about 10 like you said.. Maybe even 8 or 7 depending on the skill getting better. No armor etc.

Probably too late for KotORII. But Nunchaku lightsaber would be sweet. And I Nunchaku lika ninja.. lol.. I made my own Nunchaku martial art, and choreograph new moves very quickly. If Obsidian does KotORIII, and there is one. I'd come in for free and do some Nunchakus actions if it was wanted.. lmao.. Seriously...

Oh, and I would also like to see aliens smoking big hukkas, maybe by some pazaak tables.. lol.

Ambrosia3.gif

Yes! nunchuku Sabers! please let us rape the legacey of star wars forever! Lets see what else can we come up with? Oh yeah, this was dealt with in the saberwhip thread.

Jedi robe customisation? No. Jedi robes are to show the Jedi's devotion to the force, not fashion sense. They're to distinguish the Jedi as a select order, that they've given up worldly possession to follow the force and to serve as impartial mediators in the Republic. Jedi robes show station within the Order. The only changes should be minor indications of status along the path of becoming a Jedi Master.

To deal with armor/stat alterations why cant you wear armor beneath the robes? Why can't they be upgradable like other armor? Lets have that, not customisable corsets.

Oh, and no to sexy, underwear-clad jedi women. If you want that, make a mod or something, leave the rest of us who're mature enough to distinguish between actual female flesh and that of a pre-rendered character in a video game to be able to enjoy a CRPG without thongs for a change.

More Saber crystals might be interesting if they don't all culminate in a single combo uber saber like that last game. Make the crystals so that different combinations suit different styles of play, character development choices and perhaps alignment?

Hell, be true to Star Wars and only allow you to obtain a Light Saber when you've reached an acceptable level of training, make it a big step. Make it significant.

lmao.. Well each Jedi makes their own light saber eh? Well if I was a Jedi I would make a Nunchakus lightsaber. Im sorry if your perception is not able to compute that the Nunchaku lightsaber concept being possible in the SW reality which I guess is something you think you know well, and is seemingly very important to you. Oh noo they made a double light saber whats next!! Light saber throwing stars! lol.. But really. To make a Nunchaku lightsaber all you'd have to do is tie 2 sabers together. Are you so closed minded as to say no-one in the SW world could wield 2 sabers tied together? Because I could, and im no Jedi.

"Yes! nunchuku Sabers! please let us rape the legacey of star wars forever!"

LOL. Firewolf IMO your way too irritable. Your like the always pissed off sarcastic comic book shop owner in Simpsons.. lol.

"Jedi robe customisation? No. Jedi robes are to show the Jedi's devotion to the force, not fashion sense. They're to distinguish the Jedi as a select order, that they've given up worldly possession to follow the force and to serve as impartial mediators in the Republic. Jedi robes show station within the Order. The only changes should be minor indications of status along the path of becoming a Jedi Master."

Oh master Star Wars person I am not worthy........ lol.. pffft. Who made you George Lucas? I don't think the 'Jedi order' would frown upon someone making their robe look how they want it to. They all make their own lightsabers, OH NO CREATIVETY their turning into Sith!.... But maybe you should email Yoda and ask him. I think you just enjoy being critical of people. Thats not a Jedi trait i dont think... lol.

"To deal with armor/stat alterations why cant you wear armor beneath the robes? Why can't they be upgradable like other armor? Lets have that, not customisable corsets."

Its all your opinion. You seem to think yours in the only one worth doing. Your egocentric IMO. You wouldnt be a good Jedi :)

And ya Nunchaku sabers wouldnt be very important for a game to me. Pazaak, swoop, anddueling circuits/tourneys would be way more beneficial. Do you want to critisize those ideas too? You missed a few.

Ambrosia3.gif

I'll break it down for everyone...

Well each Jedi makes their own light saber eh?

Yeah, EH! I think they do, EH!

Well if I was a Jedi I would make a Nunchakus lightsaber.

You know, Jedi don't exist...just an fyi...

Im sorry if your perception is not able to compute that the Nunchaku lightsaber concept being possible in the SW reality which I guess is something you think you know well, and is seemingly very important to you.

Actually, i know very little of what's outside of the movies, and I never claimed to know more...

Oh noo they made a double light saber whats next!!

I personally liked that touch...

Are you so closed minded as to say no-one in the SW world could wield 2 sabers tied together?  Because I could, and im no Jedi.

I never said that...I think it would be more of a gimmick...sorry, just my opinion...

But maybe you should email Yoda and ask him. I think you just enjoy being critical of people.  Thats not a Jedi trait i dont think

Um, once again, Jedi don't exist, that includes yoda...

You wouldnt be a good Jedi

How many times do I have to tell you?

And ya Nunchaku sabers wouldnt be very important for a game to me.

I found this amusing...

Closing statement: i find that this would be a horrid idea, and would be too gimmicky. Obviously, if you are wielding nunchuku lightsabers, you are compensating for something...

I thrive on conflict... ;) lol

Why did I criticise your ideas? I found them gimmicky and unoriginal...you can criticise my ideas, I honestly don't care...just because you share your ideas on a public forum does not mean everyone will praise you and call you a genius... :)

I guess in your world there is only black and white, genius, or gimmicky and unoriginal. You seemed to like the first ideas but then I typed what I felt agian, and apparently you hate because of it. lol.

If it makes you feel good to attack me then Im happy to be attacked. But IMO its a sad existance for someone to thrive on. Do you have a thread where you post ideas/suggestions instead of criticism? I'd be interested 2 read.

Ambrosia3.gif