Is Mira Ugly?

Is Mira Ugly?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mira Ugly?

• Yes
    • No

Mira doesn't look bad in the pic, but how are we to know if that pic is any real improvement? It might as well be an "old" pic... That pic if from the new Gamespot article regarding E3, right? If so, that might as well mean that the pic was taken out of the E3-demo and thus there haven't been any improvement since we last saw it. I could be wrong, through since the E3 movie that have been put out as a preview for us doesn't show Mira in dialouge-mode...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

She still looks like someone out of Tank Girl.

I hate to admit it but I actually agree with you on that one Hades. IMHO I hope Obsidian does an extreme make over of Mira, not that she has to be drop dead gorgeous thats not my problem with her character. I would just rather not have a walking talking bad girl clich

Long as she isnt a love-interest her looks don't matter a whole lot, at least insofar as she's not butt-ugly when her bio says shes beautiful or whatever. If she is a love interest she better be kill/corruptable. Sith mistress.

How would you F, then a U, then a C, then a K a 3D polygon model? Wouldn't you get the slong jammed in the CD drive? I mean, that would most definitely pinch. Hell, if there is faulty wiring in your system you could end up electricuting yourself.

Tyrell, you seriously need help.

I said if she were real....as in a real life breathing human being. Obviously it is you who needs the help because you have a hard time comprehending what people say. Did you ever pay attention during English lessons in the 2nd Grade?

I guess not.... :unsure:

....idiot! :lol:

I said if she were real....as in a real life breathing human being. Obviously it is you who needs the help because you have a hard time comprehending what people say. Did you ever pay attention during English lessons in the 2nd Grade?

I guess not.... :rolleyes:

....idiot! :unsure:

She cannot nor will she ever be a real boy... er.. girl. Your whole premise is based on a lie therefore you are delussional. Are you sure you don't need to see a psychologist?

She cannot nor will she ever be a real boy... er.. girl.

Let's simply settle for tomboy, then :rolleyes:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

My opinion: The basic idea of a redheaded female bounty hunter = good.

But lose the lipstick and the bellyshirt. Give her some nice smooth lines (on her face). That screen of her is just hideous. The character concept is overall excellent, but obsidian needs to rethink her dress and the way her face looks in game.

I don't think Mira looks really bad, but her appearance at least in the early shots looks a bit unfemenine. Personally I would have liked much more had this been Mira:

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/...u_screen002.jpg

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/scree...2_screen006.jpg

While some might think Aida looks a bit bimboish, with the proper voice acting and personality I think she would have made a pretty decent bounty hunter as Mira. Oh well, I still like Mira more than Atris or whatever her name is...

Caliban, look at your hair! You've got chaos up top. :lol:

I count three nubs! Have you thought about having that examined??? :huh:

Okay, this made me smile.

But you obviously lack fashion sense because my hairstyle is fabulous.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.