Screens at Ign

Atton glowing red is rather interesting too me. Now I'm rather curious about this character's background. Am I the only one who figured he was light or neutral?

I remember reading somewhere that if the PC turns to the dark side some of the party members will follow him and turn to DS too...

So originally he could have been neutral or light.

Maybe. I have heard you can effect your teams allinement... but the PC and team mate are glowing Blue... which is light side... so... maybe he starts Dark and you can bring him into the light?

KingSnake.

:)  Everyone's been making from Atton because of the way he looks and he's pry some kind of dark side monster that eats baby Jedi......

:lol: I am so not going to touch that one :huh:

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

In the one screen Force sight seems to be on and Atton is glowing red. He's a dark character??

I realise this is a little late but still, lets not forget that some characters can shift alignment as u shift alignment. Atton could start off good then become evil when u become evil.

Looks like a new character if i ever saw one. No face tatoos though. Too Bad (for craigbiy2 screenshot with Zabrak chap in it)

Edited by KOTORFanactic

Where that's true,as someone pointed out, Atton is red while the PC and the new character are blue. So unless the PC did something "good" that upset Atton to make go dark then it looks like Atton is dark. Unless they just did that in the screen to show the difference bewteen the two.

Where that's true,as someone pointed out, Atton is red while the PC and the new character are blue. So unless the PC did something "good" that upset Atton to make go dark then it looks like Atton is dark. Unless they just did that in the screen to show the difference bewteen the two.

Maybe it one of those DS clouds we heard about in the E3 demo.

As silversun said, it could be simply an example to show force sight more effectively, and i beleive it is.

In the trailer for KOTOR2, u get a brief glimpse of (what i beleive to be) Atton's face. He dont look evil to me.

Could be a plot twist, but i doubt it. I aint dismissing it though.

Edited by KOTORFanactic

why does it even matter what alignment he is?

because it was assumed he was a "good guy", so if in fact he's a "bad guy" it's an unexpected twist?

Pretty much covers it for me. I always assumed he was a "Light" side character. So that he seems to be dark,means the character might have more an edge to him then a lot of people thought. Could change the way a lot of people look at him.

Maybe it one of those DS clouds we heard about in the E3 demo.

Don't know too much about those,possible I guess.

It's just a little thing that could change how people play the game.

For someone like myself who plays light it could be a situation where hey either don't use Atton much,try and change his side,or maybe depending on how the party members option work try and run him out to replace him with someone else after the start.

For Dark characters it could add another party member who turns out to be a decent character.

Don't forget Atton has ability to "come back to life" in a fight.

Maybe Atton is the third sith lord, masqueradeing as your friend and ally, I mean can you imagine anyone seeing that coming?!

:D That would be interesting...if you fight him in a group make sure to kill the other ones first...

The two Force powers look very different,battle meditation puts a green like mist around all the party and red around whatever they're fighting. Sight shows which side the different characters lean. Blue for light,the PC and the new character and red for dark,which is Atton.

star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-the-sith-lords-20040913024335444.jpg

New Chrater?

The Zabrak? If so someone has already mentioned him. Cool though ;)

I posted before i read............screw it

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

It has been mentioned that certain characters may alignment shift in the opposite direction to the PC if they don't like you very much. Maybe that refers to Atton.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!