Allien jedis in your team

I liked that whole little 'series'. Children of the Jedi,Darksaber,and Plant of Twilight. Wasn't the best but it was entertaining.

[spoilers]

Jan Dodonna gets offed in Darksaber. That was an extremely pointless death. A bit character survives the first two Death Stars only to die when trying to take down a cheap Death Star knockoff. Senseless. Just plain senseless. We don't know enough about him to care for him. His death isn't dramatic. All we know is that he was in the movies.

[End Spoilers]

***Spoilers****

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

True,don't exactly disagree with you. That however is not enough for me to dislike the book and/or the series. They've done that a couple of times. I can't remember her name off the top of my head but the woman Luke met in Truce at Bakrua and then again in the books with Han's crazy cuz. They killed her off which annoyed me a little but not enough to dislike the series.

Guest Michael Chu
***Spoilers****

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

True,don't exactly disagree with you. That however is not enough for me to dislike the book and/or the series. They've done that a couple of times. I can't remember her name off the top of my head but the woman Luke met in Truce at Bakrua and then again in the books with Han's crazy cuz. They killed her off which annoyed me a little but not enough to dislike the series.

Gaeriel Captison, I also was a little sad to see her go. :lol:

Gaeriel Captison, I also was a little sad to see her go.

Ah yes that's her. I remember when I first read that book I read that part three times just to make sure I was reading it right and not misundestanding it. I was rather shocked.

***More Spoilers From the Books.****

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

Let's not forget the death of Biggs who if you've read the SW novel was a very good friends with Luke.

The female Pilot from Truce at Bakrua who was killed in the last section of the book as the Empire called an end to the truce.

Chewie in the NJO,that's a huge part of my not picking up the NJO's. I mean for a character like that to die is bad enough but to do it in such a ...dumb way...bah.

Ani from the NJO series,not as bothered by that one as much as Chewie. Ani was a EU creation so where I don't like it I can deal with it.

Dash from SOTE.

The SW EU has killed off it's share of characters that people liked.

Who really cares? I mean they would be NPCs and frankly NPCs don't hold much weight. They are nice, but they are mostly just canonfodder in big fights. Especially in the way KotOR's engine handles combat. Only the PC matters.

Guess that's what galaxies,and JK series is for. Never played galaxies,heard mixed reviews on it. Some love it,others hate it.

Between 16-18 I spend more hours then I could ever count playing JK both online and single player.

Different star wars games for different styles of players I guess.

;) Heh,guess that goes and proves my point. Different games for different styles of gamers.

I can't say I've ever played a MMORPG,my comp is horrible and I'm not paying for the servies on either my PS2 or my Xbox. Heh closest I've come is RPG chat rooms.