What kind of car do you drive?

Darth Reven

I don't own a car :p

But then, I live a 10 minute walk from work and the city center, I don't really need one. Whenever I have to leave the safety of my office and face the outside world, I go by taxi bewteen airports and hotels, Boeing 737 between cities and towns and Boeing 747 when travelling between continents.

Perhaps I should get a bicycle... ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

That's very cool. I love boxy cars; I really hate the look of most new cars, there's no style to them and they all look the same.

You need a Volvo 740 from the eighties then. "We're boxy, but we're good."

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

We had a hybrid car once. A blue '85 New Yorker. It was on it's third engine rebuild, using parts from other cars, and after an accident the hood and right front fender were replaces with parts from a brown car of the same model.

It was definately a hybrid.

When we got rid of our last car, it too could have been a hybrid, using real horse-power. But we don't have a place to keep the horses.

newlogo.gif

We had a hybrid car once. A blue '85 New Yorker. It was on it's third engine rebuild, using parts from other cars, and after an accident the hood and right front fender were replaces with parts from a brown car of the same model.

When we got rid of our last car, it too could have been a hybrid, using real horse-power. But we don't have a place to keep the horses.

D.O.A. <_<

You try, that's what counts. BTW, did you hear how choyrt did via the 2nd hurricane, I never heard back.

O and: Toyota Tundra and a motorcycle. I'm compinsating.

And what exactly does this mean? Are you talking an alternate fuel car. Or a car 'collage' from other cars. lol.

Ambrosia3.gif

ally and oz?

Don't say that you don't know Ally and Oz ??? :blink:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

And what exactly does this mean? Are you talking an alternate fuel car. Or a car 'collage' from other cars. lol.

It was a (bad :lol:, I thought Canadians were supposed to be funny. Remind me again why we havn't invaded you guys... ;) ) joke suggesting his car was a hybrid because it's engine was a "hybrid" of parts from various cars.

It was a (bad :), I thought Canadians were supposed to be funny. Remind me again why we havn't invaded you guys... :lol: ) joke suggesting his car was a hybrid because it's engine was a "hybrid" of parts from various cars.

You did invade us. 1812 remember. We repelled the invasion while the british burned down your capital. :D

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

You did invade us. 1812 remember. We repelled the invasion while the british burned down your capital. 

Yea, we torched Toronto.

The ironic part is, instead of helping us against the British, you helped them.....

only to have years of uprising and protests put down by the British till you finally got independece years later.

Ally and Oz are an alligator and pig, stuffed animals that Choyrt writes fantastic stories about. The stories are apparently for kids, but I, and Gorth, love them.

an alligator and a pig? Sounds like it would be a short story.....

You did invade us. 1812 remember. We repelled the invasion while the british burned down your capital. 

Yea, we torched Toronto.

The ironic part is, instead of helping us against the British, you helped them.....

only to have years of uprising and protests put down by the British till you finally got independece years later.

Ally and Oz are an alligator and pig, stuffed animals that Choyrt writes fantastic stories about. The stories are apparently for kids, but I, and Gorth, love them.

an alligator and a pig? Sounds like it would be a short story.....

The uprisings weren't much though. I think both rebellions were put down within hours of starting because no one took part in them. I mean, Canada was where all the people who didn't want to leave British rule went to during the american revolution, of course we weren't going to join the americans in kickign out the british, half our population was people who were kicked out of the US for supporting the british. The major rebellions started after we gained independance with the whole Riel thing. But all that did was create Manitoba. And nobody cares about Manitoba.

Edit: Never knew you guys torched Toronto. Ya learn something new every day. Guess we can only be proud of repelling 3 US invasions now.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Currently:

'04 Dodge Dakota

'03 Ford Expedition (This will be the last Ford I ever own)

Past (Chrono order descending):

'01 Ford ZX3

'98 Olds Silhouette (first and last minivan / Last GM product I'll ever own)

'91 VW Jetta (Deisel)

'89 Jeep Cherokee

'87 Ford Thunderbird

'90 Hyundai Sonata (first and last Korean car)

'88 Mercury Tracer

'76 Ford Pinto (Don't laugh, it had a V6 and did 0-60 in like 5 seconds.

And it didn't explode)

'76 Ford Mustang

'72 Chevy Impala

Got my eyes on:

VW GTi (For the oldest when she starts driving this year)

BMW X3 (for the wife)

The uprisings weren't much though. I think both rebellions were put down within hours of starting because no one took part in them. I mean, Canada was where all the people who didn't want to leave British rule went to during the american revolution, of course we weren't going to join the americans in kickign out the british, half our population was people who were kicked out of the US for supporting the british. The major rebellions started after we gained independance with the whole Riel thing. But all that did was create Manitoba. And nobody cares about Manitoba.

Edit: Never knew you guys torched Toronto. Ya learn something new every day. Guess we can only be proud of repelling 3 US invasions now.

Well, since France and Britian were at war, they were banking on the French in the area to back them. The whole idea was a mistake. Hell, even the people in the boarder states were openly supporting the "Canadians" and British by selling them food. They prefered the "recently departed from office" Thomas Jeffersons way of doing things.

As for repelling the invasion, to be fair, you guys did repel it......but they were sooooo confident that there would be uprising to support the war that they brought a loose band of poorly trained men (which pretty much sums up the army at the time) through some harsh terrain, and isn't that always the case with a route?

Toronto wasn't called Toronto then tho, fyi. Sort of how you guys burned Buffalo, but it wasn't called Buffalo then.