Mira profile!

Ivan seems to have alot of funky pictures. Does anyone else find this disturbing?

A man can accomplish a lot with Google image search, if he knows the right key words. :)

In the case of the above two pictures, those key words would be 'Michael Jackson' and 'Ugly' respectively. :)

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Okay, I read it. I read it all. And it seems we all agree something

needs to be changed. The devs aren't listening and we need an answer.

So let's take this to the top: the sticky forums.

A couple well placed comments there might make them squirm. ;)

I'm not talking interrogation, just a little friendly prodding.

What do you guys think?  Any further suggestions?

Much better, but still off-putting. Can you do anything to make her eyes look more....well, normal? She still looks kinda bug-eyed.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I had some suggestions, but I decided to forgo them for how often I was changing my mind.

I took the smudge tool, made some changes to what you made. I don't know how to put it up, though. It's not complete, but the basic idea is there - you could fill in the details, I don't think I'll bother.

I wouldnt want "her" in my party. she looks like the nameless one with makeup on. That and I cant stand large-scale hypocrites. Willing to do the dirty work of others, but not willing to "kill", then probably taking money which HAS been in the hands of a murderer, then claiming moral superiority because "killing is wrong, and i havent killed anyone"

I cant stand phonies and mewling weaklings, which this character will probably be. I just hope i can turn her to the darkside and laugh and strike her down the second she does. Because she doesnt deserve strength.

Nice work on the photoshop. Her eyes should be a bit closer together as well. They're about a half-inch too far and they're too wide - it makes her look like an insect of some sort. Her nose should be smaller and perkier and her jaw needs to be narrower.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

Do i sense a romance comin on??

I really do hope that romances in this game is really non-linear. Meaning that you aren't just limited to have a romance with one character. Like in KOTOR for a male we can only be with Bastila and for a female you can only be with Carth.

In KOTOR 2 if I'm a male, I want a choice. Cause I mean....Mira does seem somewhat hot but I bet she isn't the female that we can have a romance with.

Then ask yourself what your willing to give up to add more romances. Romances are a lot of work unless you make them completely superflous. But a romance like Bastila's spanning the game and affecting the end of the game takes a lot of work. Adding that amount of depth to other female NPCs is hard on the writer and means depth will be lost to other NPCs. Im fine with 1. Even if I dont like who the person happens to be. This isnt KOTOR Hot Date.

Yeah that is true. But if we do only get one romance (with me as a male), I hope it is with a non-jedi character and with someone like Mira. Cause if it is with another Jedi, it will just make the Jedi Code of you not being able to love seem like it has no meaning. But then again, even if it is with a person like Mira a non Jedi person....I'm still a Jedi and yet I'm showing love.

So maybe it just could be with a Jedi character, most likely with that white haired chick.

If you truly role-played your character, you probably would opt out of the romance.

Her eyes are a little too high set. The lips, as they are after the makeover, are really badly puckered and lack any character.

I think the nose is sort of oddly upturned, but maybe I just looked at it too closely. The jaw's really not that big a deal after you do all of those things... if I could only put it up on the net somehow...

As I have it, the lips still look crooked in an odd way. I have an idea of some things to try, though

... and no, I still have no idea.

You'd be wrong in thinking that. There's a huge difference between having a cute girl, who looks like a girl as an NPC and a mongoloid who's passed off as a cute girl because all the descriptions say so.

What descriptions say she is cute?

EDIT: Nevermind...I see it now.

All this attention on a set of polygons. Sheesh.

...and you should stop playing graphic-based RPG's. Back to oldschool MUD is your thing :rolleyes:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

All this attention on a set of polygons.  Sheesh.

...and you should stop playing graphic-based RPG's. Back to oldschool MUD is your thing :p

I don't play online games. I do have fond memories of the Zork series, except for those damn grues. I hate grues.