Mira profile!

The model looks like it could do with some tweeks (Smaller lips, lower eyes).

I think Mira will prove treacherous, I don't trust Bounty Hunters after BGII.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

k2_mira1.jpg

What the hell is it with Obsidian/Black Isle games and Man-Chins? Is Mira another transvestite, like Annah?

And why does a Bounty Hunter need to have a Collagen injection?

The whole 'Pacifist' bounty hunter thing is a nice touch, but I wonder if there will be any difference in practice between a 'knocked out' enemy and a dead one?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Fantastic pun :D

This early in the development of all the levels and character models, then it is safe to say that mira wasnt finished. This is an alpha model which programmers use to test gameplay before adding all the textures and RAM zapping qualities that gamers all know and love.....

Either that or she is the single ugliest digital person ever created B)

Anjelina Jolie? Is that what they were thinking? :huh::unsure::blink::huh:

Actually, for some reason, her picture conjured up thoughts of another celeb.

operation_Michael_Jackson.jpg

Don't ask me why. Maybe it's the way the eyes are spaced?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I am disappointed. Back to the drawing board for the character designers. Man is that supposed to be the romanceable character?

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

I wouldnt want "her" in my party. she looks like the nameless one with makeup on. That and I cant stand large-scale hypocrites. Willing to do the dirty work of others, but not willing to "kill", then probably taking money which HAS been in the hands of a murderer, then claiming moral superiority because "killing is wrong, and i havent killed anyone"

I cant stand phonies and mewling weaklings, which this character will probably be. I just hope i can turn her to the darkside and laugh and strike her down the second she does. Because she doesnt deserve strength. :lol:

I wouldnt want "her" in my party. she looks like the nameless one with makeup on. That and I cant stand large-scale hypocrites. Willing to do the dirty work of others, but not willing to "kill", then probably taking money which HAS been in the hands of a murderer, then claiming moral superiority because "killing is wrong, and i havent killed anyone"

I cant stand phonies and mewling weaklings, which this character will probably be. I just hope i can turn her to the darkside and laugh and strike her down the second she does. Because she doesnt deserve strength. :lol:

wow :unsure:

talk about taking a character too personally/seriously :huh:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I cant stand phonies and mewling weaklings, which this character will probably be. I just hope i can turn her to the darkside and laugh and strike her down the second she does. Because she doesnt deserve strength. :unsure:

Tell us how you really feel.... :D

Cheers!

I cant stand phonies and mewling weaklings, which this character will probably be. I just hope i can turn her to the darkside and laugh and strike her down the second she does. Because she doesnt deserve strength.  :lol:

wow :blink:

talk about taking a character too personally/seriously :huh:

Sorry, but these character types are one of my biggest peeves! :rolleyes: I cant bring myself to like them at all with ither a "good" character or a "bad" character, because my character finds too many reasons to loathe and distrust such a person. I hope she doesnt turn into a female carth.