Alien Characters

What species should the Alien NPCs be?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. What species should the Alien NPCs be?

• Mon Calamari
    • Twi'lek
    • Wookiee
    • Bothan
    • Cathar
    • Aqualish
    • Rodian
    • Zabrak
    • Sullstan
    • Whatever the heck Yoda is!

I loved the Daily Show. I watched it years before Jon Stewart. I liked Craig Kilborn better. I've seen it with Jon Stewart, and he's pretty funny. However, that show, like SNL is horribly liberal. I don't mind political humor, but I think you should make fun of both sides more.

How about the Blay'rites? That guy's such a f*cktard, he deserves an alien species more than Kerry. :) As for election humor in the media, I've found nothing can compare to The Daily Show with Jon Stewart on Comedy Central. :D

Yes, the Blay'rites from Planet Laybohr in the Sozialismus Sector...

:rolleyes:

"You shall not pass!"

I loved the Daily Show. I watched it years before Jon Stewart. I liked Craig Kilborn better. I've seen it with Jon Stewart, and he's pretty funny. However, that show, like SNL is horribly liberal. I don't mind political humor, but I think you should make fun of both sides more.

D00d, I have ultra conservative right wing parents! I get enought of that stuff in general conversation with them! Though I do tend to look at all sorts of sources on the internet. :lol:

And not to forget the Ke'Rry species. That species lacks intelligence and charisma.

Actually, he displays intelligence (that's what bush is bashing him for). Also in debates, if not speeches, he's charismatic.

Yah, it's probably best to just keep them seperate in these situations. I want to see some races that we haven't seen in the movies, books, or games. Actually, maybe a Noghri would be alright (impossible plot-wise though).

Pity there's little excuse to go to Endor...

Ewoks have little galactic significance.

And won't for another few thousand years, hopefully Obsidian is smart enough to leave it that way.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.