KOTOR II Planets

We know that at least Master Vandar survived somehow. I think we can guarantee survivors on both worlds. And through "star power" all the key figures will somehow miraculously survive.

It's like the fire-fights with Stormtroopers. Do Luke, Han or Leia get hit? No.

And how many of the bad guy henchmen die? All of them.

So it wouldn't be unreasonable to suggest some important familiar faces.

"The hero neves dies..." (except for Qui-Gon, I guess)

And Optimus Prime.

Yes, it would definitely be cool to see Yuthura Ban again. She was one of the few characters in the game to have real depth. I think that's why so many of us left scratching our heads, wondering what the deal was; why she couldn't be a party member, etc.

As for Nar Shadda., it definitely sounds like an interesting option. I wouldn't be opposed to it, or to Coruscant. There's so many cool Star Wars planets out there, that I would like to see them include someplace really amazing. But, of course, I will be more than satisfied with whatever they see fit to give us.

Yes, seeing Yuthura doing a come-back in KotOR II would be a nice 'reward' for all those who finished KotOR being uber-jedis :p

Back to topic, Hoth would be a nice flavour to add to the game and why not Yavin too, visiting Exar Kun's ghost for a chat or two would be nice.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well, the story is still in the outer rim, as I recall. The Republic fleet is secluded in the center of the galaxy, which means Coruscant as well. I don't see you going there for any reason.

Except of the course the Jedi Council is there so going there may make a lot of sense. Also any Rim world is going to be very very dangerous. So if you seek refuge in the story on a planet itd most likely be a core world. I dont really care though. I find places like Nar Shaada kewler and more fun to run around in than more organized and regulated planets like Coruscant.

Yes, since it's the Sith Lords it would make a lot of sense to go to Yavin 4. And Dxun makes sense with its Sith Tomb. Then if you went back to Korriban you'd have your bases covered. What other worlds would fit in with this genre?

"You shall not pass!"

Shdy: That's true - just the look of the city and the setting don't facilitate the idea.

It would be neat to see the place, though.

And what's to say it's a city planet, and not just a city? Well, it's more likely I guess, being star wars.

Could it be the floating city? That would be neat.

For some reason, I really think the city looks like Coruscant. I could be totally wrong. I don't know. Maybe it's one of those end-game, no turning back things, like the Star Forge. There's really no way to say for sure, at least, not at this point.

"You shall not pass!"

Well, unless they think they can do it justice I'd say that they should avoid Coruscant. Keep in mind that these areas are supposed to be about the same size as the areas in KotoR 1 so the only way to really make coruscant seem like a planet-wide city would be to A, make it the size and length of Taris, or B, creative use of backgrounds.

The lower levels of Coruscant could also fill in the darker tones and atmosphere that TSL demands...but if they include upper and lower levels, I hope they do something creative to make it seem that it wasn't a rehash of Taris...but the main threshold of the Republic is Coruscant...anyone up for a conspiracy? Anyone?

Perhaps if Kashyyk is an available planet, we'll be able to see Freyyr or Chuundar, depending on choices. I would say Zaalbar too, but he'll probably be stuck on life debt with Revan. In fact, Revan'll probably have a lot of people with him. I'd say he'd still have at least Bastila, Mission and Zaalbar. Provided you didn't kill them all.

"You shall not pass!"

More destroyed? Well...

Dantooine was more recent, and less populated to begin with. Still, it had fewer people on it, so the Sith might have just hammered the sector's with Jedi in them and left.

Telos was longer ago, and had more people, but the job would've been more thorough in terms of surface area. Where dantooine could easily have lots of rolling hills and such, Telos would be a partially rebuilt wasteland (more than likely).

So I'd have to say Dantooine would look better, but Telos would be more likely to have formal civilization yet.

What planet do you think is going to be crappier (in appearance):

Dantooine?

Telos?

Remember, this is 5 years after the Star Forge...

I'm thinking Dantooine because it's not a very populated planet to begin with and wouldn't have the resources to rebuild as fast as Telos. I am hoping that Dantooine is much more like the wild west in the sense it is now a lawless frontier since the Jedi are no longer there to serve as the peace keepers.

Cheers!

Yes, since it's the Sith Lords it would make a lot of sense to go to Yavin 4. And Dxun makes sense with its Sith Tomb. Then if you went back to Korriban you'd have your bases covered. What other worlds would fit in with this genre?

Byss maybe.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

P.S.:  What are the levels on all these forums for?  Do we get candy when we reach level ten or something?  :p

No, but if you play extra nice, you get a cookie. :p

As for Byss, that's a good idea. Isn't that where Palpatine had his clones and stuff? Or is that another world?

We could go to Ordo, Canderous' homeworld. Or maybe to Juhani's: Cathar.

Oooh, oooh! I know! Anyone up for a trip to Sullust?!!!

"You shall not pass!"