New XBN

Have some faith. At this point we know next to nothing about his character.

Sion might be the most ingenously written villain in the SW universe (Doubt it but could happen) nevertheless the fact remains he looks like a Doom 3 reject and I don't like that.

To me his character seems more like a Darth Maul wannabe character than the main villain but since the article called him THE Dark Lord of the Sith I am hoping that's just a misinterpretation.

I much more look forward to MSG and the third Lord (Or Lady).

I'm surprised that apparently you are only asked 1 question about revan. I really hope more come later, in fact I assume so.

I agree. I hope that you get asked more questions than just whether Revan was male or female. IMO, that's a pretty shallow representation of the events of the last game, and in all honesty, one of the LAST things I really care about.

Asking whehter Revan was male or female is fine, as long as there is more questions there are going to be asked. Agreed.

I'm surprised that apparently you are only asked 1 question about revan. I really hope more come later, in fact I assume so.

Agreed, there will probably be more questions by Atton later in the game. This was just the intro afterall.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Quote:"You wake up and get out of the tank, only to find that the area is full of other, similar tanks. Unfortunately for them, they're all dead. You find the only other person still alive, the one who woke you up, ironically, in the morgue. She's appearently been hiding out from someone, since she's been pretending to be dead. Her name is Kreia, and she's a Jedi. she doesn't really give you any help, but she does comment on your near naked state."

dont you guys agree that commenting on your near naked state would be something bastila would do..... instead of concentrating on whats important.

We dont, we wake up wearing exactly what we had equipted during the Endar Spire escape.

This "beta review" continues to bring that feeling of "suckiness" I have since day 1, the only entertaiment value I see is Star Wars boards going nuts over this game screw ups.

drakron.png

This "beta review" continues to bring that feeling of "suckiness" I have since day 1, the only entertaiment value I see is Star Wars boards going nuts over this game screw ups.

That's going to be a problem with any game, there is no way to please everyone. Personally I get more excited with every new thing I hear about the sequel.

Also, the new Dark Lord of the Sith makes an appearance: Darth Sion. The picture of him in the mag looks like a Borg Jedi.

Oh man I hope that's not how it sounds, if Sion is THE Dark Lord of the Sith and not one of the lower Sith Lords then this game just went down a couple of notches of interest due to lousy looking main villain.

ya i hope he is just a minoir sith lord

Think about it: They get the beta, not the full game. They say something about Sion. Does that mean Sion is the main villain for the whole game though? Is there a main villain here, or is he just the "most important guy?" Wouldn't be very star wars-ish, but it could be good.

• 2 weeks later...

Just because Sion is the Dark Lord of the Sith doesn't mean he's going to be the main villain. Emperor Palpatine was Dark Lord of the Sith in the original movies, but who would rate him as the main villain of the SW story over Vader? Hell, when he died in the end it was "ooo-kay..." whereas Vader's presence commanded attention throughout the movies.

There are doors