Where are the jedi hiding? and will they return?

I hav seen this mentioned, and i thought a topic on it would be useful.

Where are the jedi hiding? I know we are told that we r told that u r the last known jedi anywhere, but i doubt it. It seems to me that some jedi will hav escaped, and are in hiding, waiting for the right moment to return. But will they return, what happens if they don't.

My question to u is, where?

I think they r hiding either in the outer rim, or perhaps beyond the known galaxy, where the sith will not go, at least not until they finish off the Old Republic.

I think they will return during the game, somewhere between two thirds and three quarters of the way through.

What do u all think?

I doubt the jedi are as far away as the rim. I would guess they are aboard ships in space like the rebel alliance at the end of ESB. I would imagine a major mission in TSL will be to locate them, either to rejoin or to try and finish them off.

The PC would have to locate the jedi about half way through the game, so they could pick up a jedi PrC and an apprentice. They wouldn't officially return until the climax though.

TSL would probably be called Return of the Jedi if it hadn't already been taken.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I doubt the jedi are as far away as the rim. I would guess they are aboard ships in space like the rebel alliance at the end of ESB. I would imagine a major mission in TSL will be to locate them, either to rejoin or to try and finish them off.

The PC would have to locate the jedi about half way through the game, so they could pick up a jedi PrC and an apprentice. They wouldn't officially return until the climax though.

TSL would probably be called Return of the Jedi if it hadn't already been taken.

OR the end of the jedi

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Well, considering in ANH, Obi-Wan mentions that "... for a thousand generations they defended the Old Republic ..." (or something to that effect), we can infer that there's at least one true Jedi out there fighting the good fight in KotOR 2. We just have to find him/her (I bet it's a Yoda type :lol: ). 4000 yrs is (very roughly speaking) about 10 Yoda generations or so (probably more, but really not all that long ago in Yoda terms :D ).

So they're out there, probably doing what they can, we just can't see it from our perspective.

Or perhaps the one jedi out there fighting the fight is Atris. The silver haired woman in the advert (along with the Masked Sith Guy).

We know very little about Atris, perhaps she is fighting out there, trying to mantain the jedi in the galaxy, and u may search her out in an attempt to gain the strengh to defeat the sith lords. Though Atris does not know that u r searching for her.

This is simply a guess, but u nether know.

i think that the jedi will contact u. They will find out what u have been doing fighting the sith and they will search u out ls or ds bcoz the role will b 2 destroy the sith either if u r going 2 take over as lord or 2 bring back the old republic.

it will b a yoda type guy hu contacts u and the jedi will come out of hiding about 1/2 way thru the game 2 come and aid u in ur atempts 2 rid the galaxy of the sith

thets what i think??? :ph34r:

Since there is suppose to be three sith lords, I think after we take two out the jedi with start to resurface a bit, as now they had less to worry about. This can't happen if you fight the sith lords all at once at the end.

But what if you join the sith, will they not make an appearance at all?

Since there is suppose to be three sith lords, I think after we take two out the jedi with start to resurface a bit, as now they had less to worry about. This can't happen if you fight the sith lords all at once at the end.

u will still have 2 take out the lords probs even if u r ds so they will think u r ls bcoz u r takin them out and then u hunt them dwn aswell

wot u think of that??

Well if we join the Sith and wage war with the other Sith lords, it be just like the ancient Sith on Korriban. We are crippling each others armys, thus the Jedi come out to try and take advantage of the fight. That's if we get that sort of chance of becoming a Sith Lord.

Evolutionary Development

If u do indeed become a sith lord, u will most likely be fighting to become the dominate sith lord. I think ls or ds the jedi will re-emerge. Your orientation (ls or ds) will determine what will happen to the jedi. If they survive(ls) or fall(ds).

A few hav mentioned that we may see Coruscant.

Perhaps, if u r ls, u go to Coruscant to help re-establish the order.

If u r ds, u go there to destroy the jedi council building.

If it is like this, it gives an incentive to go to Coruscant (if Coruscant is in the game).

Edited by KOTORFanactic

If u do indeed become a sith lord, u will most likely be fighting to become the dominate sith lord. I think ls or ds the jedi will re-emerge. Your orientation (ls or ds) will determine what will happen to the jedi. If they survive(ls) or fall(ds).

A few hav mentioned that we may see Coruscant.

Perhaps, if u r ls, u go to Coruscant to help re-establish the order.

If u r ds, u go there to destroy the jedi council building.

If it is like this, it gives an incentive to go to Coruscant (if Coruscant is in the game).

I doubt the remnants of the jedi order would be at Coruscant, I mean that is the first place the sith lords would look IMO anyway ;)

I didn't say the jedi order would be at coruscant.

What i meant was that if (and when) the jedi re-emerge, they ask u to go to Coruscant to prepare the way for there return (ls) or u simply decide to go there to destroy the jedi counil building to try to prevent there return (ds).

The jedi order hav left coruscant from what i hav heard, but the sith hav yet to get to coruscant, i think, this may be due to sheer Republic will to resist and survive.

Or perhaps Bastila is secretly using her Batlle Meditation (unknown to either side) to help the Republic win key battles so they can survive (ls Bastila) or to pave the way for Revan's return be weakening the Sith Lord's fleets, along with the Republic's fleet, and keeping them locked in stalemate. (ds Bastila).

However unlikely this is, it does seem possibly.

Edited by KOTORFanactic

shall b kwl if coursant is in the game even tho i cnt spell:P erm i think that is a gud way 2 include the jedi and i believe the same thing, they will return no mater what try 2 stop u or try 2 help u

stop u if u begin 2 go 2 the ds bfore u fully bcome a sith

help u if u r destroying the sith and reclaiming the galaxy for the republic

I am going to play thru as a DS uber jedi.....I hope some REALLY powerful LS jedi come after my arse! I hope the jedi come out of the woodwork!!!!  I mean, I know they wont but....

I always play DS so i'll be putting foot to ass whether they are sith getting in my way or LS fairies :ph34r: I dont care! mwahahaha :D ;)

• 5 weeks later...

I guess that either way you'll get a mission to help Atris (maybe she's been captured, yeah I know original, but usually you must save the damnsel in distress).

Then you kick together some sith ass (LS)

or you try and turn her to DS and become the absolute terror in the galaxy.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

We know atleast two loose Jedi; Atris and Kreiah. We might also have Revan somewhere.

..the rest are probably organized into some kind of secret rebellion.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "