Where are the jedi hiding? and will they return?

Those Jedi of the Old Republic are idiots!!!

Jedi started to become cleverer only after Luke takes over!!

I mean they couldn't destrooy two SIth, in the movies that is.

In the game if they knew you were Revan they gave you Bastila and not some powerful Jedi master to guide you, wtf would they want to do that??

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I guess when you choose LS, they come out of wherever they were hiding and there's a climatic battle at the end of the game.

I think that this is one of the best ideas so far. The Siths have always been the losers in SW history, so, from a logical viewpoint, there must be left some massive power enforcing their downfall. The (foul) alternative is that the Sith kill each other and the Jedi cowardly reappear when everything is over.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Either way, I hope to kill me some jedi!

GAtta argree there

It's hunting season :unsure:

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

jedis are cowards in that era. In KOtor they let you do all their dirty work and all they do is complaining!

Yes I do thing that the game should end in a rather dark tone, no matter if you were LS or DS (also give a foundation for KOTOR 3). It would be more iteresting for me.

And please no silly celebrations at the end if you play it like LS.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Yep, no wimpy 'medals' for me, insulting our integrity!

And lets not forget the critical insults we recieved from master Vrook <_<

I'm just sad I never got the chance to show him just how angry he made me!

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

I hope their is still some sort of Jedi Coununsul structure, to learn and take orders from, or to kill. DSLuke has a point the Jedi kinda and the high Counsul kinda sucke din KOTOR, i mean the most powerfull jedi jsut sat back and watched as you did their dirty work. They needed every man they could get to fihgt, but they couldnt fight along side you? I hope this changes at soem point in KOTOR 2 where you fight along Other Jedi Master's or Sith.

The PC would have to locate the jedi about half way through the game, so they could pick up a jedi PrC and an apprentice.

IT'S NEVER BEEN CONFIRMED OR EVEN HINTED AT THAT YOU CAN GET AN APPRENTICE

I just don't know where people keep getting this assumption from...

You are correct, it has not been hinted at all and will most likely NOT BE AN OPTION!

Howeever, do to the fact of teh existence of Prestige classes such as Sith Lord or Jedi master, it would be logical that upon assumign one of thsoe two classes you recieve anapprentice or padawan.

I have no problem with assuming a padawan if its nto soem ugly loser, who is ****y about hsi skills, or is extremely weak, or a woman. Basically no Juhani characters.

I know its just as likely that we will be the apprentice rather than the master but when you look at the prestige classes its entirely possible that we could be the master and not the apprentice. Also if we were just going to be the apprentice then why are the devs so tight lipped about it? I mean no one would have complained back when it was first announced that the game was fallowing the master/ apprentice form, if they had said that we are the apprentice and not the master. If they turn around now and say it then there will be some people who will be upset because they thought that they were going to have the chance to be the master.

I think what you will find in the game is that one of the NPCs that can join your party will only join if your a Jedi Master or Sith Lord with say maxed out alignment (because it has been said that some NPCs wont join if your the wrong alignment or don't meet their requirements). I know its all just wishful thinking on my part but then agian anything is possible.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I think the probabillity is there will be a master/apprentice relationship in TSL's, whether we are the master or apprentice remains to be seen, but the sheer fact that very few people (on here at least) would not apprieciate it in the game sorta speaks for itself.

"How could Kreia be you mentor throughout the whole game?! Do you know how annoying that would be?! I was glad to get Bastila off my back on the Leviathan. If anything, Revan should be our mentor. "

I agree....I was so annoyed by Bastila i wish i could of just turned on my lightsaber and run it through her back.."The darkside this the darkside that" I wanted to throw up..When i faught her on the SF i was LS and i killed her anyway..."Dont worry Bastila you wont feel a thing" LMAO my favorite line

Kreia should be like your mentor in like your beginner moments as a Jedi..Then as you get stronger you develop a bond with a Force-Sensitive being that is younger than you and looks to you for teachings and guidance...I would enjoy that a great deal.And if you go DS your "apprentice" will ally his/herself with you

Isn't there always a balance, the sith die, the jedi die,the sith die,the jedi die...........................

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I like to think of it like this. without good, there can be no evil, and without evil, there can be no good.

Even when the sith are wiped out, the darkside still remains, just to prevent a the lightside becoming to powerful for its own good, and totally destroying the balance.