Black dragon at IGN

[Revan is left alone with Skelkath guard while the other goes to the bathroom]

Revan: Ha! [kills Skelkath and chops him up into a million pieces]

[other Skelkath returns]

Skelkath: Hey, where's Chester!?"

Revan: (Mouth full) *shrugs shoulders*...want some tuna?

Dopefish lives is a id-quote.

Good catch! :rolleyes:

I'm not crazy, really, I just would get a kick out of it of Obsidian decided to include one of gaming's more famous "running gags" into the game.

I still remember being totally dumbfounded when I found it from the secret areas on "Satan's Dark Delight" in Quake. :ermm:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Good catch! >_<

I'm not crazy, really, I just would get a kick out of it of Obsidian decided to include one of gaming's more famous "running gags" into the game.

I still remember being totally dumbfounded when I found it from the secret areas on "Satan's Dark Delight" in Quake. :(

I don't get it. :lol:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Good catch! ;)

I still remember being totally dumbfounded when I found it from the secret areas on "Satan's Dark Delight" in Quake. :lol:

I don't get it. :huh:

The Dopefish was a character in one of the Commander Keen games. References to this little guy have popped up in secret areas in a few Apogee, id and 3d Realms games.

In Doom, there was a room in which commander Keen was hanged in effigy. The triumphant "Dopefish Lives" message in Duke Nukem 3d (where I first encountered this odd bit of trivia) was Apogee/3d Realms' way of replying to their rival firm. However, even id gave in to the power of the dopefish eventually, proclaiming, "The Dopefish Lives" in a secret room in Quake. That room even featured a hi-res dopefish on the wall. Dopefish also made cameos in Quake II, Max Payne, Hitman 2, Descent 3 and Hyperspace Delivery Boy.

From "The History of the Dopefish," by Joe Siegler.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I feel awfully geeky for recognizing that gag now...;)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Way too few sushi bars on Manaan :o

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Way too few sushi bars on Manaan  :ermm:

Would a sushi bar on Manaan be the equivalent of a cannibal bar in America? (I was going to say on Earth, but then I remembered that cannibalism exists in certain parts of the world :ph34r: )

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)