Black dragon at IGN

Dammit, nostalgia. I remember this thread.

Now that I mention it; there's quite a few familiar members which I haven't seen for about a year.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well this is an old video but i've never seen eny topics on it http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/679/679264...4_01_wmvlow.wmv dragon , about halw way throught the video you'll see it, it's attacking meria, i wonder whats with the dragon?

Can some devs tell use whats with the dragon?

I've just seen it.

It doesn't appear anywhere else so who knows it is gonna be in or not. It could have been a place holder.

I guess it was a place holder.

And it only took you a year to figure that out, young necomancer.

manthing2.jpg

Anyone notice the oldschool Jedi Robes at the end of the clip? To bad those didn't make it into the game...

Thank God they didn't. I hated those bath robes.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

That dragon looks suspiciously like a NWN leftover :thumbsup:"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I don't know about that, but there was that one locker on the Ravager with "Dopefish Lives" scrawled on the inside of the door.

Guess that was either talking about

1) Crazy Selkath

2) Big fishie that get's poisoned at the end of Manaan (unless your such an LS'er that you destroy valuable equipment to remove it...)

Dopefish lives is a id-quote.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

So much Selkath hatred.  What have they ever done to you?  :-

They talked to me in that funny voice and they mimicked Jolee.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

So much Selkath hatred.  What have they ever done to you?  ;)

You mean except:

1) My trials

2) The 10+ times they executed me

?

3) Selkath are pussies for not fighting me and just killing me in a cage.

Yeah, what's that stupid issue with

"You are surrounded by us Fishies, go with us"

Revan: "Oh, ok, please don't hurt me"

Wouldn't it be better if:

"You are surrounded by us Fishies, go with us"

Revan: "Die! Munchie, munchie! Food for the fishies"

"[insert lightsaber into annoying Selkath trying to arrest you]"