Location (no age or sex required... yet)

Sammael

Which continent are you from?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Which continent are you from?

• Africa
    • Asia
    • Australia
    • Europe
    • North America
    • South America

there are surprisingly many scandinavian guys on these boards. and only one other swiss-cheese-eater that i'm aware of...

it would be fun to have a map with a 3d-diagramme, that shows how many people from each country are registered. anyone got some spare time to do that? :blink:

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

No?

Anyways, I am quite surprised to see that Europeans outnumber Americans here... so far. Of course, only a quarter of registered users actually bothered to vote, but I'd say the sample is good enough.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

It is 07:43 here in London, England, city of my birth and very probably my death. What else is a man to do when he's trying to download a 20.7MB M$ critical stop-some-fifteen-year-old-Latvian hacker taking over your computer update on a cr*ppy 56K dial-up modem?

Post here about my country of origin, naturally.

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

Hmm. Perhaps I should have included the UK as a separate continent?

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

I'm from England and i feel european, much rather be european than from some stinking hole like london ;)

You might feel European. Congratulations. However, you are in a factually statistical minority. One day that might change, in which case I will simply decamp elsewhere. I'm quite smitten with the Czech Republic, personally. Charming people. Or New England. Ditto.

Seeing as you feel European, and, natch therefore support by default the sort of political system that makes the Borgias seem a model of upright and decent governance then you'll excuse me for not taking your opinion of my hometown particularly seriously.

Troll.

sonsofgygax.JPG

I'm from England and i feel european, much rather be european than from some stinking hole like london :blink:

You might feel European. Congratulations. However, you are in a factually statistical minority. One day that might change, in which case I will simply decamp elsewhere. I'm quite smitten with the Czech Republic, personally. Charming people. Or New England. Ditto.

Seeing as you feel European, and, natch therefore support by default the sort of political system that makes the Borgias seem a model of upright and decent governance then you'll excuse me for not taking your opinion of my hometown particularly seriously.

Troll.

It is no problem that most British don't feel very European.....

The rest of us Europeans don't feel very Brittish, so it even out things. ;)

No, you are geographically and politically correct by including the UK in the Europe category. It's just that the majority of Britons do not feel particularly European. I certainly don't.

Cheers

MC

Try coming to Norway. We're not even members of the EU. Talk about feeling un-european. :D

When i create a pan european superpower and of course i'd have to lead it, i mean who else could do it, then your ass will be the first against the wall monte carlo 8)

That sounds cool. I myself am working with my gubernator to create Pan Kalifournia. We are already have a plan in the works to annex Arizona and reoccupy the Oregon Country. This will occur shortly after governour ahrnould is made Chancellor of Pan Kalifournia.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb!

prostytutka