Funny Stuff - It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor

Raithe

17 hours ago, Raithe said:

GPLlcFgWoAAA3sX?format=png&name=900x900

I know this is just a gag thread, but having done some cyber security courses for my job, the vendor had a video covering a study that says goatse, 'rickrolling' and other famous meme link gags - has not improved cybersecurity awareness across the world's population. Surprised me.

• Hmmm 2
  • Gasp! 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I use chatGPT quite a bit, and for the most part while it's been pretty good at sounding professional but whenever I've asked it to communicate like a real person would speak or to tell a joke it hasn't really sounded authentic or funny. ChatGPT 4o seems a lot better at this though. I asked it to tell me a joke in the style of Louis CK and this is what it came up with and it's amazing;

"You ever notice how people say 'sleep like a baby'? Really? Like a baby? Have you ever met a baby? Babies don't sleep! They wake up every two hours screaming and demanding attention. You want to sleep like a baby? Try downing three espressos and letting a raccoon loose in your bedroom. That's baby sleep for you. I want to sleep like a cat. Those guys have it figured out. They sleep 18 hours a day, wake up just long enough to eat and give you a look that says, 'You’re still here?' Then they go right back to sleep. That’s the life, man. I want that!"

Edited by Serrano
  • Like 1

funny, I consider myself single player enjoyer. Bun man DoTA will never let you leave!

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

On 6/11/2024 at 4:08 AM, Chilloutman said:

funny, I consider myself single player enjoyer. Bun man DoTA will never let you leave!

Same here. I kinda just messed around with DbD until I fully quit the multiplayer environment. Usually with OOTP Baseball, which induces rage for other reasons. And that's my joke.

"The Boy Who Cried Wolf" except instead it's just The Critical Drinker, Star Wars Theory and other YouTube "personalities" telling you that this is it, they're "done with Star Wars".
Until the next video.

• Haha 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I was goaded into watching a video by The Critical Drinker while writing my posts about Star Trek: Picard. It took about five minutes of him making a semi-decent point about why it is bad until he came to the conclusion it is because diversity and because that woman admiral was allowed to yell at Picard. I stopped watching and had YouTube never recommend me a video of his again. Picard was bad for a myriad of reasons, that old, cantankerous admiral yelling at him certainly was not one of them.

Gee, unfriendly and unsympathetic female admirals in Star Trek, what a novelty. Must be this woke crap. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Gasp! 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

14 minutes ago, majestic said:

I was goaded into watching a video by The Critical Drinker while writing my posts about Star Trek: Picard. It took about five minutes of him making a semi-decent point about why it is bad until he came to the conclusion it is because diversity and because that woman admiral was allowed to yell at Picard. I stopped watching and had YouTube never recommend me a video of his again. Picard was bad for a myriad of reasons, that old, cantankerous admiral yelling at him certainly was not one of them.

Gee, unfriendly and unsympathetic female admirals in Star Trek, what a novelty. Must be this woke crap. :yes:

It's a shame, because "The Critical Drinker" sounds like a good name for a ****tail channel. I guess that doesn't pay as much as "Star Trek: Picard CUCKS Riker" or whatever 20 minute rants they can **** out.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands