Will there be a Collector's Edition?

I'm almost positive someone's asked this before. But I'm not going to bother to search for the old post since this forum seems to need a little revitalization :) . So might as well recycle some old topics, besides I'm really interested in the answer.

I for one would shell out some serious cash for some extra goodies (as an example EQ2 DVD CE + preorder has caught my eye, but compared to SWKotOR 2: TSL, EQ2 is an extremely distant second - which isn't too bad, considering all the other tripe that's on the coming out list doesn't even qualify as a game IMO :) ;ie. there's nothing else that's even on radar).

It doesn't seem likely, since I don't recall seeing a SW:KotOR Collector's Edition (wonder if it's in the works? :huh: ). I do remember getting a lightsaber keychain, though, for pre-ordering KotOR. Will there at least be something of that nature?

Well, at least I got a Lightsaber keychain out of KotOR's preorder. It flashes green like a consular's blade. A pity I can't tote it around, since I don't fancy shoving that lightsaber in my pocket (looks like it would jab pretty deeply :ph34r: ).

Wonder if they'll have similar goodies for preordering KotOR 2. They've already got that scout trooper figurine for SW: Battle Grounds (?).

Hey, I'm only the member brousing this forum

right now!  :o

Quick!

One of you guests, hurry up and join!  :o

:huh: Maybe were aren't posting becuse we don't want to? Have you ever thought of that? <_< Obviously not...

I don't do too much thinking before I post. :o

But I can't blame you. I'll admit there isn't much to talk about. <_<

Go ahead, go back to being guest. I'm sorry I disturbed you. ;)

Quick!

One of you guests, hurry up and join!  :o

:huh: Maybe were aren't posting becuse we don't want to? Have you ever thought of that? <_< Obviously not...

I don't do too much thinking before I post. ;)

Go ahead, go back to being guest. I'm sorry I disturbed you. :o

You didn't disturb me, you are disturbed. ;):o

Quick!

One of you guests, hurry up and join!  :lol:

:unsure: Maybe were aren't posting becuse we don't want to? Have you ever thought of that? <_< Obviously not...

I don't do too much thinking before I post. ;)

Go ahead, go back to being guest. I'm sorry I disturbed you. ;)

You didn't disturb me, you are disturbed. ;):p

Disturbed? no. Desperate? yes.

And after being deprived of information for so long, who wouldn't

be? :blink:

I really doubt there will be a collector's edition.

I would go for a concept art book and maybe some other things.  We'll probably just end up with another keychain lightsaber.  :)

Concept art book would be acceptable :huh: . As for another lightsaber key chain, I guess I can finally do the dual-wield thing B) .

Would you really pay $20 more for a plastic keychain lightsaber?

I wouldn't pay $20 for the key chain, but I might be convinced to place a preorder for KotOR 2 (yeah I'm a forum member and I haven't preordered it yet :ph34r: ).

Oh please, we don't need KOTOR in a tin can.

What would you say on a precious Bastila figurine added to Collector's Edition then? Or Her lightsaber replica? Or Her special chains for tying loyal followers?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I wouldn't pay $20 for the key chain, but I might be convinced to place a preorder for KotOR 2 (yeah I'm a forum member and I haven't preordered it yet :ph34r: ).

you aint the only one who didnt preorder. im not gonna i dont understand payin more for it when i can just got to the store and get it.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I really doubt there will be a collector's edition.

I would go for a concept art book and maybe some other things.  We'll probably just end up with another keychain lightsaber.  :rolleyes:

Concept art book would be acceptable :lol: . As for another lightsaber key chain, I guess I can finally do the dual-wield thing B) .

I will wait to see what better deals and days there will be. I have seen early december and early february, nothin in between and nothing is official(though the game is supposedly 99% done)