Physics topics

Craftsman

Well, what are you writing your essay for?

School? University?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I do too. But then the world got better.

I don't know if "better" is the right word. More convenient perhaps. I think one learned more having to use books for research, rather than just finding stuff on-line and using the "Find" feature to look for your keywords.

*shrug*

newlogo.gif

i'm actually a full-time student again... sigh...

sorry, don't have much of a physics background other than dabbling on my own. statistics or math or signal processing and i could help...

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Good Luck!

Unfortunately I cant help you as I am studying genetics.

If I find something on my internet travels regarding quantum physics I will post it here.

Life... is strength. That is not to be contested; it seems logical enough. You live; you affect your world

1. Not only do my kids not know how to use a card catalog, but they don't know what one is, either.

2. I second the motion for game physics. I don't know how much of a sense of humor your professor has (given he/she is teaching quantum physics, probably not much), but working a theory about how a spell would affect the real-world if such a spell could actually be performed.

2.  I second the motion for game physics.  I don't know how much of a sense of humor your professor has (given he/she is teaching quantum physics, probably not much), but working a theory about how a spell would affect the real-world if such a spell could actually be performed.

I would think that a quantum physics professor would be all over an extravagent "what if" hypothesis. Though the school may not share that enthusiasm.

newlogo.gif