For those who submitted questions to my....

Hello everyone. I would like to make a rather disapointing statement.

My superiors over at Theforce.net has decided to only let the TFN forum users post questions to the interview. At first we decided that we would let the people over at the official forum (This place) come up with the questions. But later on they decided to just make it an TFN forum exclusive thus making you sign up for the TFN forums.

I know all of you don't want to do that so don't worry about it. I'm really sorry to say this. Many of you has came up with worthy questions but it is out of my control now.

As graditude for those who did take their time to submit some questions, I'm not going to let you all go away without an award. Everyone who supplied a question will be automaticlly entered in the PMC Star Wars giveaways. We over at Playmoreconsoles.com is going to be giving away two copies of Republic Commando, two copies of Battlefront, and 2 copies of KOTOR 2 (Whenever it comes out). So that is 3 chances to win a game. And the best part is, you don't have to be apart of the PMC forum cause I'M going to enter your name in just for being considerate and submitting some questions for an interview....that you guys won't be able to be a part of. :rolleyes:

Thats not it though! Again for those who submitted questions (And I have the list). Theforce.net will also be giving away copies of KOTOR 2 along with an LucasArts T-Shirt, and KOTOR 2 strategy guide. You have to be a TFN forum member to enter, but for you guys I'm going to just enter you all in so you don't have to join the TFN forums.

So that is what....4 chances to win 3 SW games. Two chances to win KOTOR 2 for free when it comes out. But only for those who submitted questions.

Again, thanks for your time and patience. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, just email me at tyrell@playmoreconsoles.com or catch me on AIM/Yahoo messenger at Tyrell1011.

Thanks and have a wonderful day. :)

Note: The TFN and PMC KOTOR 2 interviews will be posted in early/mid June. I'll post a link to both interviews whenever they are posted. I have to send in both batch of interview questions tomorrow to Alexis Mervin (LucasArts Public Relations Manager).

Here is the List of people who submitted questions and will be entered in all 4 of the contest:

Meshugger

Seth Tansill

NInjaPirate

Nartwak

darthillinovex

Opus131

EUIX

Zane0 (You asked my favorite question :blink: )

jaberwocki

Revan of the Sith

Derek

blizzardski123

maia

mkreku (Although your question had nothing to do with KOTOR 2, it was a funny question that we at TFN will be throwing in here and there)

Indalecio

Wow, you should run for Jesus.

Heh, I'm just doing what I think is right. I mean, I'm here at these forums for the same reason as everyone else....I want to discuss KOTOR 2. But since I'm also in gaming industry (The media side of it), I feel as if I can help out with KOTOR 2 information. From now til KOTOR 2 comes out I have set up exactly 4 interview concerning KOTOR 2. Two of which will be posted in June, the other in the fall, and the last one maybe a month before KOTOR 2 comes out.

I'm also setting up KOTOR 2 contest for those KOTOR 2 followers like myself you and you. And seeing how these people took time out of their day to submit questions to an interview....that they now won't be a part of, I'm going to award them in anyway that I can. Hence, adding them in 4 contest.

In the meantime I'm going to try to set something up to where I can just set up a contest for only those who submitted questions and they won't have to worry about being entered in with the TFN/PMC people. They can have their own exclusive contest. But that isn't official, I'll have to see what I can do. In the meantime, they are entered in the TFN KOTOR contest and the three PMC Star Wars giveaway contest.

woohoo! B) B) B) B) oh yeah! B) B) B) B)

I mean don't get too happy, it isn't final yet. I'm still working on seeing what I can do more for you guys.

Its kinda sad (And funny) cause you all got all happy thinking that your questions was going to be featured in an interview on the #1 SW fansite on the net. Then only at the end the day before the questions are to be sent in, find out that infact....your questions WONT be used. :p

Isn't it odd that there are quite a few sites giving away copies of KOTOR2 but this one isn't?

Well you have to consider that this IS the official site for KOTOR 2. Not many official sites run contest. Its mostly the fansites that does that.

Besides, its too early. You never know, once it gets closer to release, Obsidian might just run a contest/giveaway.

Isn't it odd that there are quite a few sites giving away copies of KOTOR2 but this one isn't?

Guess that LucasArts don't think that the Obsidian forums are "PR material"....

I find that funny and ironic. You know that when I contacted Obsidian to conduct some interviews, the CEO of Obsidian emailed me back saying that all of the PR related stuff regarding KOTOR 2 is done by LucasArts....

/me signs in on TFN...

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Look, Tyrell, I respect the fact that you're trying to get new info on the game.

That's nice. And I have nothing against you personally.

However, I shall offer you some constructive criticism. You sound like a martyr. You present yourself as performing this herculean self-less act for the ungrateful masses.

Getting new info on KOTOR:TSL is self-fufilling, and most people in your shoes would do the same thing. The fact that you asked people on the forum to provide questions was a considerate gesture, and one perhaps overlooked by the community. If people don't want to take advantage of an opportunity, that's they're loss.

However, rubbing it in their faces that you're taking that away from them when they didn't seem to care about it in the first place comes across as antagonistic.

That's just my point of view. And I eat paint chips.

So, how does this contest works ?!? How do you win ?!?

I'm going to very happy about my 4 free copies of KOTORII, thank you... :huh:

This is how it goes....

TheForce.net:

When KOTOR 2 comes out we will have a contest. One winner. The winner gets a free copy of KOTOR 2 (On a platform of his/her choice whether it be Xbox or PC), a LucasArts T-Shirt, and KOTOR 2 strategy guide.

Playmoreconsoles.com:

When Republic Commando and Battlefront comes out later this year, we will be giving away a copy of each....on a platform of your choice. Same goes with KOTOR 2 when that comes out.

So that in all that is 3 titles that is going to be given away that you can win. One title (KOTOR 2) you'll have two chances of winning.

As for how the contest goes....basiclly they are just drawings. But to enter you have to be a member of the forum for the particular site along with a certain amount of post (Like 20 or something like that). And I know that you all don't want to go through that to just win a game. So I'm going to enter you in the drawing myself.

Whenever these drawings happen, and if you win, I'll notify you asking for your address and such so I can send you your prize.

Its the least I could do. I don't HAVE to do this. I could just say that your questions won't be used and just go about my business. But I'm not blunt like that, that would just be a slap in the face.