Jump to content

Known Issues List **Updated 10/12/2020**


Recommended Posts

On 7/28/2020 at 12:29 PM, SChin said:

Known Issue: Attempting to recycle certain items in the game will cause the game to crash, such as grass plank pallets, weed stem pallets, and dew collectors are some of the reported items.  
Workaround: It has been reported that destroying these items with a weapon will allow you to get rid of them without crashing. This issue is still being investigated.  

i've also fixed this in my game (xbox one x) by closing the game out fully to clear the cache, then logging back in.  also works when you can't destroy the pallet with a tool/weapon.

 

On 7/28/2020 at 12:29 PM, SChin said:

Known Issue: Some players have reported that they are unable to complete Daily BURG.L Alchemy quests if the required item has previously been analyzed. 
Workaround: No known workaround at this time. This issue is still being investigated. 

This happens also with the trail marker missions.  Specifically for me the weed killer marker on the sprayer canister.  i had it completed pre-patch and now it won't accept it and i cannot recycle or destroy the existing trail marker to create a new one.

 

On 7/28/2020 at 12:29 PM, SChin said:

Known Issue: Some players report having difficulty entered the Ice Cap container due to the size of the mints. 
Workaround: No known workaround at this time. This issue is still being investigated. 

this one is worded wrong.  it's the size of the container opening that is the problem.  you have to crouch then jump and repeat to get through the opening going in to or out of the container.

  • Like 1

                                                

Xbox One X

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

i've also fixed this in my game (xbox one x) by closing the game out fully to clear the cache, then logging back in.  also works when you can't destroy the pallet with a tool/weapon.

 

This happens also with the trail marker missions.  Specifically for me the weed killer marker on the sprayer canister.  i had it completed pre-patch and now it won't accept it and i cannot recycle or destroy the existing trail marker to create a new one.

 

this one is worded wrong.  it's the size of the container opening that is the problem.  you have to crouch then jump and repeat to get through the opening going in to or out of the container.

When entering the mint container you don't have to jump while crouched. Just go to the left part of entrance and wiggle yourself in there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fletch Dude said:

When entering the mint container you don't have to jump while crouched. Just go to the left part of entrance and wiggle yourself in there. 

I've tried that and it didn't work.  only way i can get in, as i just posted, is to crouch and jump and repeat.

                                                

Xbox One X

Link to post
Share on other sites

Me and my friend were exploring at outskirts of the map. (X=25092.418 Y=70045.008 Z=3683.135)

We found big round tree upon finding we parkoured to it. Falling inside the rim creating a rim around us. 

There was no escape. We tried to hug the walls to glitch through and got trapped in a pyramid shaped room with no escape. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the main issues i run across is being a joiner in multiplayer.

The host seems to have no issues while i myself(joiner) cannot see certain things that have been built(crates, water containers, pallets,etc.) On XBOX or PC

My graphics card gets so hot it shuts off (80C) On PC

Latency and high ping is constant.On XBOX or PC

I love this game and would really like to see the multiplayer become more stable. That way it is more enjoyable for all of us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2020 at 4:45 PM, Ethan Roberts said:

Me and my friend were exploring at outskirts of the map. (X=25092.418 Y=70045.008 Z=3683.135)

We found big round tree upon finding we parkoured to it. Falling inside the rim creating a rim around us. 

There was no escape. We tried to hug the walls to glitch through and got trapped in a pyramid shaped room with no escape. 

 

That's happened to me as well. Lost all my stuff.


OTHER MAIN ISSUES:
- I keep getting kicked from my friends multiplayer game (they are host) and when I rejoin I lose all of my inventory.
- There are WAY too many ants, to the point it's crashing the game when I go around them, or my friend goes around them. Why are there 50 ants in a small tiny area? ;.;

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StormTrooper ZJ said:

I have way too many ants in my game causing it to freeze because they are all gathered around a lure trap in one location. There is over a hundred ants in that one area. I can no longer go near them if I want to play without the game freezing up on me. I play on an Xbox One X.

I have solved the ant issue with traps, one is next to my house at pond. Other one is really an ant egg farm cause you kill any ant, you need to build it on ant hill, build some walls that the ants need to go straight (build it correct otherwise they find a way sideways, build only in ant clothing that you get not attacked). When you now take anytime dead ants you get a lot of eggs. (20 each time so you get a lot a day) Also the game did nevers lag a lot. For me it helped great. I can save now again and load succesful my games. This traps could be used for each animals, as long as the animals do not attack you, when they do it, they destroy also your builded stuff.

3EB93526-7786-4601-989B-616609B46F2B.jpeg

A5A72DBB-50CA-4193-8C91-F8CE518318FD.jpeg

Edited by HighAgain87
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HighAgain87 said:

I have solved the ant issue with traps, one is next to my house at pond. Other one is really an ant egg farm cause you kill any ant, you need to build it on ant hill, build some walls that the ants need to go straight (build it correct otherwise they find a way sideways, build only in ant clothing that you get not attacked). When you now take anytime dead ants you get a lot of eggs. (20 each time so you get a lot a day) Also the game did nevers lag a lot. For me it helped great. I can save now again and load succesful my games. This traps could be used for each animals, as long as the animals do not attack you, when they do it, they destroy also your builded stuff.

3EB93526-7786-4601-989B-616609B46F2B.jpeg

A5A72DBB-50CA-4193-8C91-F8CE518318FD.jpeg

So you're saying that you get eggs for killing an ant?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fletch Dude said:

So you're saying that you get eggs for killing an ant?

Correct as more ants you kill as more eggs you get, but its as best to make it infront of ant hill. I killed also a lot around but thats make not a real sense. With a trap infront it works like a machine.

Edited by HighAgain87
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HighAgain87 said:

Correct as more ants you kill as more eggs you get, but its as best to make it infront of ant hill. I killed also a lot around but thats make not a real sense. With a trap infront it works like a machine.

That's not how it works at all. You don't get an egg to spawn for every ant you kill. If they did that, you'd have a pile of eggs to gather. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Fletch Dude said:

That's not how it works at all. You don't get an egg to spawn for every ant you kill. If they did that, you'd have a pile of eggs to gather. 

That why i said make that ant farm like me. When i kill outside with my trap the ants and i collect them, inside the hillare a lot of eggs. I collect between 20-30. If you had an Xbox add me and i show you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, WingmanOfLife said:

Xbox user at 281 days and now my xbox won't manually save.  Only auto save. This just started.  

Try that stuff what i explain with traps. I had the same issue, also sometimes house is invisible and error by manual save. After i killed with traps a lot of bugs, saving normal worked again.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, WingmanOfLife said:

Xbox user at 281 days and now my xbox won't manually save.  Only auto save. This just started.  

maybe clear some old saves? I fixed my save issues by making it take longer (10mins?) between saves, and lowering the number of auto saves (3maybe?) that it creates for each playthrough. That way my list of saves is manageable

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JayBlaze said:

maybe clear some old saves? I fixed my save issues by making it take longer (10mins?) between saves, and lowering the number of auto saves (3maybe?) that it creates for each playthrough. That way my list of saves is manageable

i had to do similar.  i had auto saves going back to July and wouldn't let me do a manual save.  removing all the old saves (i left the last 2 just in case) fixed that for me.  didn't change the save rate though.  i like how that is,  just gotta remember to delete old.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

                                                

Xbox One X

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JayBlaze said:

maybe clear some old saves? I fixed my save issues by making it take longer (10mins?) between saves, and lowering the number of auto saves (3maybe?) that it creates for each playthrough. That way my list of saves is manageable

This worked for me. Thank you for the idea.  Now i was able to continue without fear of all my progress lost. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WingmanOfLife said:

This worked for me. Thank you for the idea.  Now i was able to continue without fear of all my progress lost. 

 

Nice!

Maybe they should set a rule of sorts in place to remove old saves after X number or X time to prevent this in the future.

  • Like 1

                                                

Xbox One X

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2020 at 1:58 PM, StormTrooper ZJ said:

I have way too many ants in my game causing it to freeze because they are all gathered around a lure trap in one location. There is over a hundred ants in that one area. I can no longer go near them if I want to play without the game freezing up on me. I play on an Xbox One X.

I have the same problem, though im not sure if the lag/freeze is caused by ants. It happens to me nonstop at the end of the wooden fence from the oak tree all the way to the other side. For some reason whenever i go there, my game becomes so laggy/freezy that it feels like im watching 4k screenshots on the first computer ever build. As for now, i completely avoid that area, coz its not possible to do anything without looking at a freeze every second.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I found a huge bug in the game. I built a huge 3 floor warehouse and make multiple items to store resources in it. The game crashed, and deleted the whole structure and everything in it, it also deleted a couple of my palisade gates and walls I had built around the same time I built the warehouse. Now, when I try and load a game its giving me a long loading screen and no progress in getting into my load game. Only way I can get in is by going into some of my very old load games and work from there. Is there anyway to fix this major issue?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nekogod said:

The change to the mint container seems to have made it impossible to get in it now on existing games. It works fine on new games started after the patch, but on all saves from before it's just flat out impossible to get in.

Oh god I hope this isn’t true! I’ll check when I play next. Dammit!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2020 at 6:58 AM, StormTrooper ZJ said:

I have way too many ants in my game causing it to freeze because they are all gathered around a lure trap in one location. There is over a hundred ants in that one area. I can no longer go near them if I want to play without the game freezing up on me. I play on an Xbox One X.

Gas arrows.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • SChin changed the title to Known Issues List **Updated 10/12/2020**

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...