Jump to content

Politics XXXVIII (A Nontotient)


Recommended Posts

Learned there's a monument to Ukrainian SS soldiers in Canada.  Apparently someone defaced it, so cops looking at it as a hate crime

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/graffiti-on-monument-commemorating-nazi-ss-division-being-investigated-as-a-hate-crime-by-police

See, Nazi worshippers in Kanada! 

 

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Link to post
Share on other sites

BLM/Antifa strike again:  

 

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You need better things to do to pass time while at work, Volo 😛

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Link to post
Share on other sites

Work?   Nah. No work for me because of COVID19. :)

 

So, I can continue to point out hypocrisy, injustice, and BLM/Antifa/KKK/Nazi terrorists.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Volourn said:

Work?   Nah. No work for me because of COVID19. :)

 

So, I can continue to point out hypocrisy, injustice, and BLM/Antifa/KKK/Nazi terrorists.

The cops tale sounds believable, but I'm skeptical of what soldatos in blue say always.   Not quite sure the **** beating people up in the airport are BLM, but they need better security in that airport.  Also with COVID who the **** is flying?! 😛

There are some nice gems that Twitter linked with that post though, Trump wanting Soros deported for some reason, and the usual complaints of BLM being Marxist.  Twitter was a great invention.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Link to post
Share on other sites

Additional footage around the baggage claim fight, although none of it seems to capture the start of the argument.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"but they need better security in that airport.  "

They were following orders.

 

Amentep truly believes mean words = allowed to commit a multiple person on one insult. And, from I saw, at best, both sides were yelling nasty stuff. Nothing in your second video  nullifies  the wrongness of the assault so why spam it? 

Edited by Volourn
  • Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Volourn said:

"but they need better security in that airport.  "

They were following orders.

 

Amentep truly believes mean words = allowed to commit a multiple person on one insult. And, from I saw, at best, both sides were yelling nasty stuff.

Yeah I dunno about that, you try that stuff in Pearson and I'm pretty sure you'll have some CSBA guys on you.  Well, hopefully cops look into it and they get charged, looks like it should have just been a scuffle at worst.  People weren't raised right, I guess.

Real sacks of **** on Twitter applauding this but...it is Twitter, I never notice anything intelligent written there.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is 2020. Lawlessness is now the way to go depending what side you are on.

 

NYC mayor had dozens of cops protecting a BLM mural, while a bunch of murders and crimes were happening in NYC, and had the gall to blame the cops even though the cops weren't involved in said crimes. This after  threatening/making cuts to the police budgets and telling them to stand down and let crimes like assault, robbery, and murder happen.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Link to post
Share on other sites

That is not evidence of wrong doing. That's a picture of a toilet. When I accuse BLM/Antifa/KKK/Nazis, I share actual evidence. Your FAKE NEWS just muddies the waters which, I know is your goal. Since, now we are talking about a silly toilet, not  white BLmers attacking black police offciers or black BLMers  mass assaulting people at the airport because they don't buy into BLM and Antifa's racism.

  • Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Volourn said:

Amentep truly believes mean words = allowed to commit a multiple person on one insult. And, from I saw, at best, both sides were yelling nasty stuff. Nothing in your second video  nullifies  the wrongness of the assault so why spam it? 

I have never said that, nor have I ever implied that.  Don't put your words in my mouth.  

I never said anything in any of the videos regarding this incident  justified anything.  I presented more footage of the video you presented.  None of that footage showed the start of the argument that led to fight.  The additional footage did show some physical contact between the groups before the footage you showed.  If you didn't think the incident was worth discussing, then why did you post it?

28 minutes ago, Volourn said:

When I accuse BLM/Antifa/KKK/Nazis, I share actual evidence.

Really?  And your evidence that the fight in the airport baggage claim is BLM/Antifa when you say "BLM/Antifa strike again:" when you posted the video is...what exactly?

Because I found none when trying to find out more about the incident.  If you know of a source for this information, I'd like to read more about this incident in a factual way and not a "gonna post on twitter to rile people up" way.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny coincidence. I was just talking with my girlfriend about some of the impact of what's going on around the BLM, and that it is counter productive and will just entrench people in the central and eastern EU to remain reserved or anti- diversity ideologies. 

She is a feminist in traditional sense and LGB suplorter ( finds T part a bit problematic if that would mean less secure spaces for Ws) and she has issues with any cults. 

Looking at general world view, People classified as Caucasian are a minority, There is a handful of Western countries in which a very small amount of people hold control over a significant amount of wealth, yet for some reason, in the hard West countries you have cult like movements, which try to tell people that they are guilty of something done ages ago, and from which they do not contribute, other than the civilizational advances in communication, sanitation and medicine. 

For some reason, there is a counter-democraric idea of minorities in the Western countries getting special privilages over people, who did put generational work to build up a host culture and civilization. 

What is the point of this action? When a majority stops being a majority? When it's below supermajortiy level (66%) or when it's below majority (50%) or a realtive majority (so they do not have the highest percent of representation). At what point you stop the preferencial treatment of other groups? Do you use a median wealth per country and per population type, to check if opportunities are statistically equal?  Do you expect, that suddenly the groups, which are now getting preferencial treatment will willfully drop it? Does it happen in regions where other populace holds supermajority? Does a most common representative of Caucasian populace have same chance at a success and wealth to become the top 10% in those areas? Can they have freedom of thought, expression and faith in those areas? 

Perhaps instead of migrating people to natively Caucasian regions, it would be better to uplift in humane sciences and scientific method to those other regions? Make people more litterate and educated? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's real simple. In the west, you can complain about the gov't without fear of actual reprisal. You do this kind of thing in Russia, China, or elsewhere where real dictatorships exist, you are liable to simply vanish.

This is why NBA players won't criticize China over HK or but will go on about how 'evil' the US is.

 

To turn it on me, imagine what would happen to me if I mocked Putincrap as a Russian in Russia like I mock PM Blackface here? LMAO  You Obsidianites wouldn't have to worry about me anymore because I'd be disappeared.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

13 minutes ago, Darkpriest said:

For some reason, there is a counter-democraric idea of minorities in the Western countries getting special privilages over people, who did put generational work to build up a host culture and civilization. 

The counter to this is, how can these minorities "put in the generational work to build up a host culture and civilization" when everything that they have built is continually being taken away from them by force?  In the US both the Native Americans and African Americans have time and time had the stuff they had or built taken away from them and/or destroyed.  The history of the US is littered with agreements broken once gold was found, or prosperous towns destroyed and its populace killed because the right people (ie whites) weren't becoming prosperous.  

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Amentep said:

 

The counter to this is, how can these minorities "put in the generational work to build up a host culture and civilization" when everything that they have built is continually being taken away from them by force?  In the US both the Native Americans and African Americans have time and time had the stuff they had or built taken away from them and/or destroyed.  The history of the US is littered with agreements broken once gold was found, or prosperous towns destroyed and its populace killed because the right people (ie whites) weren't becoming prosperous.  

 

 

Is that much different than other areas now? Can you do so freely in Egypt? Turkey? Saudi Arabia? India (which still has some informal caste issues) China? South Afrika? Etc. 

Do you want to tell, that it's impossible the amass the wealth now in US and build generational wealth? Is it taken by force by someone? (other than the state taxing people on inherited wealth) 

Does a family of Michael Jordan suffer some mistreatment? Kardashians? Obamas? Any family that built their wealth after 60s?

 

What about people from central and eastern EU, who've been ruined by two world wars and a USSR overlords, and started from scratch in early 90s. Why would they need to pay and loose opportunities in Western countries, because they share skin shade characteristic with colonial powers of the past? 

 

Does a median Italian or Spanish or Greek person have that much more than a median black person in UK or USA? 

 

Edited by Darkpriest
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Natives have a point. That said, Natives also had a habit of stealing stuff and breaking agreements. NA is littered with a bunch of tribes wiped out by other tribes for all sorts of nasty reasons.

 

But what 'stuff' that AA made were 'stolen' from them? Well.. I guess outside of those were actual slaves which has been illegal for awhile now in the US so that whole 'my ancestors were slaves' stuff is silly. Plenty of whites had ancestors who were slaves or treated poorly in the US. Let's also ignore the fact that there were black slave owners in the times of slavery. Perhaps, we should track down their current offspring and force them to pay restitution. Or hunt down the offspring of the warlords who sold the their people. But, last I checked, AA own the stuff they build. You say continually... meaning it is still happening.. so, in terms of AA.. what is being currently stolen from them?

 

No matter what, if we're not responsible for what our current family members do today (ie. if your brother committs murder YOU don't go to prison), I'm sure as hell not going to take responsibility for  some maybe ancestor of mine who may have had been a slave owner (I don't even know if I have slaver ancestory me since  only a tiny minority of white people owned slaves + I have native blood as well). *shrug*

 

Plus, I'm mostly a French Frog. That is more than enough punishment for one person, imo.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Darkpriest said:

Is that much different than other areas now? 

Do you want to tell, that it's impossible the amass the wealth now in US and build generational wealth? Is it taken by force by someone? (other than the state taxing people on inherited wealth) 

Does a family of Michael Jordan suffer some mistreatment? Kardashians? Obamas? Any family that built their wealth after 60s?

Impossible?  No, never said that. 

Loads of people can amass wealth, but not top 10% wealth easily.  Kim Kardashian is about $40 billion dollars shy of being the 10th richest person in the US, for example, but had some help from her dad, who had accumulated some wealth from being a high paid attorney.  Still you have people like Jeff Bezos who did not, to my knowledge, have a family fortune to fall back on (his dad owned a bike shop, IIRC, which can be said to be an advantage over a family who were wage earners and not business owners, I guess).

18 minutes ago, Volourn said:

But what 'stuff' that AA made were 'stolen' from them? Well.. I guess outside of those were actual slaves which has been illegal for awhile now in the US so that whole 'my ancestors were slaves' stuff is silly. Plenty of whites had ancestors who were slaves or treated poorly in the US. Let's also ignore the fact that there were black slave owners in the times of slavery. Perhaps, we should track down their current offspring and force them to pay restitution. Or hunt down the offspring of the warlords who sold the their people. But, last I checked, AA own the stuff they build. You say continually... meaning it is still happening.. so, in terms of AA.. what is being currently stolen from them?

The argument on this is typically two fold, historically you have things like the "Black Wall Street" and similar prosperous towns that were destroyed over the years.

The second is historical legislation that tended to target and make criminals of African Americans; many places deny the right to vote to felons and laws that made felons at a higher proportion (or were applied more heavily to African Americans) which begin the process of disenfranchising African Americans from a voice in government and opportunities in the community.  If, over time, this is applied to a group so as to disenfranchise them systemically, then the group is going to be less inclined to work within the confines of the system.  Working outside the confines of the system brings them into the hands of the legal system more often, perpetuating a cycle of disenfranchisement.

At least that's the argument, as I understand it.

One of the biggest problems with restitution, IMO, is that you end up having to play "whose victimization is greater?" And as a result, you're never (IMO) going to come up with a restitution plan for things in the past that will satisfy everyone unless you invent a time machine (and even then maybe not).

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

EdJer_eWkAEcQor?format=png&name=medium

  • Like 3

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Which educated though? The ones you agree with or the ones you don't?

  • Like 2

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Darkpriest said:

Funny coincidence. I was just talking with my girlfriend about some of the impact of what's going on around the BLM, and that it is counter productive and will just entrench people in the central and eastern EU to remain reserved or anti- diversity ideologies. 

She is a feminist in traditional sense and LGB suplorter ( finds T part a bit problematic if that would mean less secure spaces for Ws) and she has issues with any cults. 

Looking at general world view, People classified as Caucasian are a minority, There is a handful of Western countries in which a very small amount of people hold control over a significant amount of wealth, yet for some reason, in the hard West countries you have cult like movements, which try to tell people that they are guilty of something done ages ago, and from which they do not contribute, other than the civilizational advances in communication, sanitation and medicine. 

For some reason, there is a counter-democraric idea of minorities in the Western countries getting special privilages over people, who did put generational work to build up a host culture and civilization. 

What is the point of this action? When a majority stops being a majority? When it's below supermajortiy level (66%) or when it's below majority (50%) or a realtive majority (so they do not have the highest percent of representation). At what point you stop the preferencial treatment of other groups? Do you use a median wealth per country and per population type, to check if opportunities are statistically equal?  Do you expect, that suddenly the groups, which are now getting preferencial treatment will willfully drop it? Does it happen in regions where other populace holds supermajority? Does a most common representative of Caucasian populace have same chance at a success and wealth to become the top 10% in those areas? Can they have freedom of thought, expression and faith in those areas? 

Perhaps instead of migrating people to natively Caucasian regions, it would be better to uplift in humane sciences and scientific method to those other regions? Make people more litterate and educated? 

This way of thinking makes you part of the problem and not the solution. Maybe people will evolve enough some day to get over the "race" thing and realize than other than a tool for lumping people together, sometimes forcefully, things are unlikely to change. Btw, North America and the US are not natively Caucasian. A bit late for the native population to ask the immigrants to pack up and leave though.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Link to post
Share on other sites

For non Amerikan political news, isn't fun how PM Blackface continues to act like Trumpturd but always seems to get away with it. Awarding a company with a multimillion contract  while pretending to not know his family was being paid by them. LMAO

 

Also, for bonus fun: https://babylonbee.com/news/far-right-extremist-suggests-treating-people-of-all-races-equally/?utm_content=buffer16887&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gorth said:

This way of thinking makes you part of the problem and not the solution. Maybe people will evolve enough some day to get over the "race" thing and realize than other than a tool for lumping people together, sometimes forcefully, things are unlikely to change. Btw, North America and the US are not natively Caucasian. A bit late for the native population to ask the immigrants to pack up and leave though.

If you'd indulge me and explain how is that part of the problem? 

Short of achieving a global uniformity on a cultural, technological, and genetic level, forcing people together will just brew conflicts. 

The nature forces living beings to compete for limited resources and space. Other spiecies compete within one another for that as well. 

The dominant survival tactics is that people gravitate towards others, who share same characteristics and values. The more alien the group, the higher chance for animosities and outright conflict - especially when one holds something that other perceives valuable.

 

'll bite the NA part and say that while indeed it is not native to caucasians, the European settlers and their descendads built the USA (how, that's another topic - but you can get why,from a point above) 

I believe that until cultures evolve on their own to share a similar tech and culture, they are better to just trade and interact and respect each other, instead of trying to mesh and blend. 

It's also odd, that you'd put the responsibility for building new societal constructs on a minority population global wise. It won't work if majorities will not do so as well in their super majority areas. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gorth locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...