Funny Stuff: A New Hope

Amentep

43 minutes ago, Raithe said:

104163237_10219876254210555_614020883659

He should just rename that cat Eric the Black.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

That Moses thing is dumb not funny. To compare the Pharoah's Egypt to modern day Amerika is ridiculous. Plus,. 'god' in that instance was a piece of garbage. He targeted children for mass murder. That is evil.

And, again, the police aren't 'systematically slaughtering' anyone. Stop lying. L0L

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

6 hours ago, Volourn said:

That Moses thing is dumb not funny. To compare the Pharoah's Egypt to modern day Amerika is ridiculous. Plus,. 'god' in that instance was a piece of garbage. He targeted children for mass murder. That is evil.

And, again, the police aren't 'systematically slaughtering' anyone. Stop lying. L0L

There are several reasons that got put in the "Funny Things Thread" and not "Politics" Vol...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

"There are several reasons that got put in the "Funny Things Thread" and not "Politics" Vol... "

Things in this thread need to be funny. 

The cat post is an example of funny.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

104158564_1492290427616873_1048459628970

• Haha 1
  • Gasp! 1

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

15 hours ago, Raithe said:

Easa-s1X0AEpMt8?format=png&name=900x900

The future looks bright...like a lens flare.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

14 hours ago, Gfted1 said:

A dog with a pine cone in its mouth...its supposed to look like scary teeth?

It did to me when I first glanced at it 😄

• Like 3

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

2 hours ago, Gfted1 said:

Wonder what kind of gun they'll strap on that

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

9 minutes ago, Gfted1 said:

Actually, Boston Dynamics has a code of use for Spot.

I laughed my ass off when it twerked.

Money from the DOD can change things :P  Still very cool, lots of uses

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

2 hours ago, Gfted1 said:

Actually, Boston Dynamics has a code of use for Spot.

I laughed my ass off when it twerked.

It was when it turned the manipulator around that I broke down for real 🤣

• Like 2

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken