I am a passenger!!!

my suggestion is this:

why should a star wars game be restricted to the same old boring john williams soundtrack? why not add some cool rock? i would love to slaughter a few sith to the sounds of iggy pop "i'm a passanger". or maybe the darkness' "i believe in a thing...".? how cool wouldn't that be...?

random evil guy is one drunk a-hole right now... ;)

I should hope not. Williams music is just fine. Hopefully Jeremy Soule will do the music for this one like the last.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I should hope not. Williams music is just fine. Hopefully Jeremy Soule will do the music for this one like the last.

Jeremy Soule is NOT making the music for KotOR II

ValhallaGamers: I read in another article that Jeremy Soule is not composing the music for KOTOR2. Given the tremendous job he did on the original, who is the composer this go round?

Feargus Urquhart: This time around it is going to be Mark Griskey who is a composer for LucasArts. They

Charging into combat with the dark jedi on the Starforge, lightsaber blazing, to the tunes of "I was made for loving you" by Kiss... ;)

...can't you get enough of me ?...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

*The main villian and the PC prepare for the final battle*

PC: I've waited a long time for this

*PC ignites lightsaber and charges the main villian*

*music starts* "Everybody was kung fu fighting!"

besides ska, i think that you should have the option, though trite and cliched, to play AC/DC's Highway to Hell for the path down the darkside, and for major battles, Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust" "We Will Rock You" and of course "We are the Champions." We also need to inject some Jet in there too;"Are You Gonna Be my Girl" for romance, Goldfinger's "Superman" for fighting and also their version of "99 Red Balloons." Reel Big Fish's "Suckers" after you get turned down by any of your party members, and others... :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r:

*The main villian and the PC prepare for the final battle*

PC: I've waited a long time for this

*PC ignites lightsaber and charges the main villian*

*music starts* "Everybody was kung fu fighting!"

rofl :lol:

I was thinking along the lines of a return of the DS Revan, who's theme song would be "Back in Black" by AC/DC.

Or, of course, the return of a LS Revan, who's theme would be "Blinded By the Light" by Manfred Mann(sp?).

Bastila's appearance could be heralded by "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks.

Carth's appearance could be announced by "In the Navy" by the Village People, as the Republic Fleet is a navy of sorts.

Okay, this is too much fun, and I'd better stop or I'll be here all day.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.