Enemies who aren't suicidal?

What do you think of this idea?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this idea?

• It's freaking awesome!!! You're the man, dude!
    • Nice idea, but I don't really agree. Sorry.
    • Okaaay....
    • Who are you and why do you come here to make these stupid moronic posts?

It would be cool if you can make an enemy scared enough by killing lots of his friends quickly that he runs away from you screaming in fear, and if you chase after him, he'll try to surrender and try to beg you not to kill him, which you have the option of doing or not.

Or what if you can trick the enemy into thinking there there are a lot of you when in reality, there are only 3 of you (like what Han Solo did in the Death Star). Or maybe improve Force fear power.

What a load of ......... post-1139-1093804964.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Could actually be funny.

violent-smiley-026.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I just editted my post and added:

Or what if you can trick the enemy into thinking there there are a lot of you when in reality, there are only 3 of you (like what Han Solo did in the Death Star). Or maybe improve Force fear power.

It would be funny at first if your enemies ran way. But I remeber there was a creature in Diablo 2 that did that and it used to piss me off to no end to hunt them all down with a melee class. So I doubt that it would be much fun to chase them down in KOTOR. Plus, if you were a lightsider, it may be morally dubious to hunt them down if they ran away.

The imperials would run away in JA if u used force pull to disarm them!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

It would be funny at first if your enemies ran way.  But I remeber there was a creature in Diablo 2 that did that and it used to piss me off to no end to hunt them all down with a melee class.  So I doubt that it would be much fun to chase them down in KOTOR.  Plus, if you were a lightsider, it may be morally dubious to hunt them down if they ran away.

If I remember correctly, when your trying to complete the Genoharadan mission, you run into a shape shifter on Kashyyyk you have to kill. After taking on a few forms, he runs a way. Then you have to search around the upper shadow lands until you see a tach the looks like it might be him. You then go and kill the tach. ;)

quote: 'It would be cool if you can make an enemy scared enough by killing lots of his friends quickly that he runs away from you screaming in fear'

I don't know whether it is an AI bug or it is intentional, but this DID happen to me in k1. When I killed a couple of foes out of a large pack, the other start running away. Too bad they weren't screaming in fear and despair. Thus I believe it is likely to be some AI bug-ish thingie.

I wouldn't mind it, it would give some realism to the game.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy