I fought the law and the law won

Dark Lord Revan

Well.. I once got stopped by the swedish police for not paying my car taxes in time. So I got to pay a fine (600 SEK, appr. 85-90 american dollar) and I wasn't allowed to drive my car until I had fixed that. When I got home I rang the local tax office and it turned out they had sent a cash collector after me! The cost to get him off my back was 500 SEK (appr. 70 american dollar).. But I paid that too and then I finally got them to send me the original tax bill...

I owed them 42 SEK. (appr. 6 american dollar).

I guess the law won.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Last summer I found out I was in jail. My girlfriend noticed that I hadn't recieved a GST cheque for some time, so I called Revenue Canada to see what was up. They asked me how had I been incarcirated for, since you don't get government money when in jail.

Needless to say I was a bit surprised to discover I was in jail, since I was calling from my living room, which I pointed out to the person on the phone. She told me I had to get all these forms and send them off to some office in Prince Edward Island and whatnot, which I didn't think was very good. So I went to the local MP's (Member Of Parliament) office and spoke to the office manager who managed to bust me out of the joint in about a week.

That's my big run in with the law story.

newlogo.gif

I once got a 6 month warning for standing about while my brother threw rocks at a window. Since he gave his real name and address I was inclined to do the same.

That's my CRIMINAL RECORD. After that I was the baddest, ruffest, rudest, baddesst guy in the hoods of england.

>*

Speeding...That's all...

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I stabbed a guy in the chest once. They had the nerve to give me 10 years :ph34r: no just kidding.

really

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I *am* the LAW...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

I *am* the LAWL

Looks like all of us hardened internet tuff guys have spent a lot of time in the BIG FISH SLAMMER!

Anybody have any slightly intresting story besides mabye getting a parking ticket and having to borrow some money off momma?

>*

well does threatening some students at school countt? luckily i was able to split through the cracks of the law. mauhaha.. downside i cant get access to weapons for a very long time.... but i use all this anger on some games ^_^

I once had a contact with something like law...maybe the the left foot of the law...I explored an abandoned children's home with some guy too fat for the grid by the entrance (he had to wait outside)...we joked that someone might come...a security guard came (a bald headed orc)... impended the other guy with jail and police (trespass) but because of just standing outside with no hint of me inside or a traitorous boltcutter the guard let him run...then he opened the griddoor...I had to hide behind a cupboard standing in the middle of the room next to the entrance (the only furniture left)...this stupid one had forgotten his flashlight and the windows were bricked...so he stayed in the door to the room I was in some feet away from my position...and left...

actually I laughed right in the face of law...okay...I trembled...but right in the face

am I cool or what

I am the law. Personified.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

I am the law. Personified.

^

^

That's my line...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

In the name of Allah the Compassionate and the Merciful,

In the country I am from we have free reign to deal with criminals; in fact half of you in here would have been dead already, not that anyone would miss you at all. Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you. Live by these words and you just may live a long and prosperous life. May Allah shine his light upon you all.

Allah Akhbar!