[4.0 ?] Tekehu's Wall of Frost has 0 base Penetration

AndreaColombo

Question

I've just noticed this issue now and I'm on beta patch 4.0, but it might as well be an issue with previous versions too.

Wall of Frost has 0 base Penetration, which I doubt is intended:

aW48H35.png

Additionally, "Duration" is listed twice in its stat block (I believe this is not the only spell with this particular issue) and Range doesn't seem to benefit from Far Casting (I cannot hover my mouse over it to see its base value and the Far Casting bonus.)

• Like 2

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

4 answers to this question

Hey everyone :)

Thank you for letting me know about this one!  I'll add it to the list of abilities that need some fixing up.  If you find any others please continue to let us know!

Also, the Wall of Many colors bug was indeed reported by Boeroer but a fix hasn't yet made it in a patch quite yet.

Thanks everyone!

• Like 2