Character customisation

After skimming the first three pages of this forum and performing a search on portraits, I was surprised not to see any threads about the character creation. So therefore, I'll start a thread about it :) :D

I'd like to have far more (good) portraits in the Sith Lords. There was one male face I liked. I think that you should add more male portraits with long hair. Especially now that you start off as a Jedi since most Jedi have long hair. I don't know what BioWare has against men with long hair, but there weren't any male heads with long hair in Neverwinter Nights either. Something I'd actually also like you to add in the sequel, but that's another topic :p I never looked at the female portraits because I only played Knights of the Old Republic as male, though...

If you weren't so far in development I'd suggest that you would make a better character creation than just picking a portrait, but I guess that KotOR's works fine as well :)

(And please either increase the maximum level or remove it completely. It was a pain in the you know what in KotOR :))

After skimming the first three pages of this forum and performing a search on portraits, I was surprised not to see any threads about the character creation. So therefore, I'll start a thread about it :p :D

I'd like to have far more (good) portraits in the Sith Lords. There was one male face I liked. I think that you should add more male portraits with long hair. Especially now that you start off as a Jedi since most Jedi have long hair. I don't know what BioWare has against men with long hair, but there weren't any male heads with long hair in Neverwinter Nights either. Something I'd actually also like you to add in the sequel, but that's another topic ;) I never looked at the female portraits because I only played Knights of the Old Republic as male, though...

If you weren't so far in development I'd suggest that you would make a better character creation than just picking a portrait, but I guess that KotOR's works fine as well ;)

(And please either increase the maximum level or remove it completely. It was a pain in the you know what in KotOR :))

:huh::blink: Why do you like men with long hair? :ph34r: I know it's kind of a jedi style, but personnaly, I think it's stupid idea. I mean, is it really all the hard to pick a female pc? <_<

The devs have already stated there will be more character portrits to choose from in TSL and the level cap will be a lot higher (most likely around 40) :blink:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Why do you like men with long hair?
Because I have long hair myself :p It looks extremely stupid to most men, but there are some exceptions ;)
I know it's kind of a jedi style, but personnaly, I think it's stupid idea. I mean, is it really all the hard to pick a female pc? <_<
I wrote that there should be some male faces with long hair, not that all of them should have ;)
The devs have already stated there will be more character portrits to choose from in TSL and the level cap will be a lot higher (most likely around 40)
Great ^_^

I wouldn't mind the style of hair that anakin has in ep2 or obi in ep 1 why are so similar (queue 10 page explanation/lecture from star wars whizzes on dark horse this eu that and why aren't I reading the comics, books, and play every star wars game, keep it short guys)lol

best thing would be a nwn-style character customization screen... you can change your face, hair style, skin colour, hair colour, tattooes, phenotype (though/skinny) and starting clothes. that would be oh-so-k3w1.

After skimming the first three pages of this forum and performing a search on portraits, I was surprised not to see any threads about the character creation. So therefore, I'll start a thread about it :p :D

I'd like to have far more (good) portraits in the Sith Lords. There was one male face I liked. I think that you should add more male portraits with long hair. Especially now that you start off as a Jedi since most Jedi have long hair. I don't know what BioWare has against men with long hair, but there weren't any male heads with long hair in Neverwinter Nights either. Something I'd actually also like you to add in the sequel, but that's another topic ;) I never looked at the female portraits because I only played Knights of the Old Republic as male, though...

If you weren't so far in development I'd suggest that you would make a better character creation than just picking a portrait, but I guess that KotOR's works fine as well :p

We discussed all these things weeks ago. The search function is your friend.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I'd like to have far more (good) portraits in the Sith Lords. There was one male face I liked. I think that you should add more male portraits with long hair. Especially now that you start off as a Jedi since most Jedi have long hair. I don't know what BioWare has against men with long hair, but there weren't any male heads with long hair in Neverwinter Nights either. Something I'd actually also like you to add in the sequel, but that's another topic :p I never looked at the female portraits because I only played Knights of the Old Republic as male, though...

If you weren't so far in development I'd suggest that you would make a better character creation than just picking a portrait, but I guess that KotOR's works fine as well :)

This thread is to do with character creation and its still on the 1st page.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I Hope we can wear robes that go over head like the one team member

This is the thread about hoods.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

[OT] the two pictures make a neat example of one secret power of the dark side of the force: the force-hair-dye. btw, more than angry, he looks like having serious and lancinating diarrhoea issues.

[iT] looking at all the screenshots around, I think there already are more player models/faces/etc than in k1.