After playing POEII, I've felt that Icewind Dale style RPG, which is focused on dungeon crawling and battles, would be very fit with your team.
- The romance was not good
- The interactions between companions were not good
- The navy-related contents were not good
- The main story and quests were bad
Now what you've been doing mainly, is balancing items, skills, and classes, with adding much more challenges; combat systems. those things are very important for the IWD style RPG. Your team is doing fine for those. Such dungeon crawling game doesn't need,
- Interactions between companions, because all party members are created by players
- Full voice acting
- The other sub-systems like the navy-related
You don't need to make an effort for what you barely do well. You can focus on what you do well.