I noticed this morning that using Berath's Blessing to add two to all stats was giving me all of the corresponding bonuses to my stats and their % modifiers with the exception of Dexterity's action speed modifier. For example, my base Dex is 19, which was providing a 25% bonus to my weapon speed during the opening scene where you fight on the boat, but once I loaded up the beach and the +2 to all stats was applied, I still only had a 25% reduction to my weapon speed (according to the tool tip), instead of the 33% action speed (21 Dex) listed on my character sheet. 

All the other stats' bonuses appear to have been applied correctly, at least according to the tool tips. I was just curious if this is something I should report as a bug, or if I'm just misunderstanding something regarding the interaction between weapon delay/action speed/Dexterity. Is there a diminishing return or something?

The weapons I had equipped were a greatsword and a cutlass - both of which were affected the same way. 

I noticed this morning that using Berath's Blessing to add two to all stats was giving me all of the corresponding bonuses to my stats and their % modifiers with the exception of Dexterity's action speed modifier. For example, my base Dex is 19, which was providing a 25% bonus to my weapon speed during the opening scene where you fight on the boat, but once I loaded up the beach and the +2 to all stats was applied, I still only had a 25% reduction to my weapon speed (according to the tool tip), instead of the 33% action speed (21 Dex) listed on my character sheet.

Tooltips that appear when you mouseover your weapons show the action/recovery/reload time reduction. 

21 DEX provides +33% action speed bonus. Which is the same as -25% action time (1/1.33 = 0.7518).

19 DEX provides +27% action speed bonus. Which is the same as -21% action time (1/1.33333 = 0.7874).

So seeing 25% reduction was correct when you had 21 DEX.

And seeing same 25%, was not correct when you had 19 DEX. Or the game was already taking those extra 2 DEX in account.

• Like 2

Tooltips that appear when you mouseover your weapons show the action/recovery/reload time reduction.

21 DEX provides +33% action speed bonus. Which is the same as -25% action time (1/1.33 = 0.7518).

19 DEX provides +27% action speed bonus. Which is the same as -21% action time (1/1.33333 = 0.7874).

So seeing 25% reduction was correct when you had 21 DEX.

And seeing same 25%, was not correct when you had 19 DEX. Or the game was already taking those extra 2 DEX in account.

It sure is good how committed this game is to mechanical transparency!

• Like 4

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

All the other stats' bonuses appear to have been applied correctly, at least according to the tool tips. I was just curious if this is something I should report as a bug, or if I'm just misunderstanding something regarding the interaction between weapon delay/action speed/Dexterity. Is there a diminishing return or something?

The weapons I had equipped were a greatsword and a cutlass - both of which were affected the same way. 

You get all Beraths Blessings while still on the ship. So you had 21 DEX all the time. Thats why you don't see a difference.