Im going to leave the arcane knight out because IMO I think that to many of there passive spells get cancelled out by each other and these two are the best for these reasons:
All pally build below are Goldpact paladin
- herald has a passive chant (+10 def) that stacks with the pallys deep faith
- The goldpact pallys AR bonus does not stack with iron skin or other wiz AR buffs but does stack with the unbroken fighters +1 AR. So + 5 AR at the start of the game is just insane. Like God mode. No joke try it its is seriously broken OP
- Any chanter multi gets to use summons.
- A fighter/ Pally gets vigorous defense AND unbending. This will beat a Arcane Knight any day. Easily and will beat the hereald but you dont get summons!
- Troubadour Chanter/ pally gets all the passive healing chants
- Constant recovery on a fighter is insane with high might
Edited by Teclis23, 08 August 2018 - 06:59 AM.