Do you eventually get 6 belt slots, instead of 4, at some point, maybe at a certain level?  In POE1, it was actually a skill you could pick at level up, but I've checked the skill trees, and that skill isn't there.  Those last 2 belt slots are locked, so there must be a way to get them.

There is a ability that gives you two additional quick slots. You must have missed it. It's called "Deep Pockets" and you can find it in the Rogue's ability tree at PL 3.

There's an armor called "Fleshmender". It has an upgrade which gives you +1 Quick Item Slots.

The Giftbearer's Cloth (cloak) also gives you +1 Quick Item Slots.

That's all I know of. Maybe there's more.

So all in all you could even stack 8 Quick Item Slots if you wish to. I never did and can't say if you really get 8 and what the UI does though.

Same when using a Black Jacket with Arms Bearer and Giftbearer's Cloth (+1 Weapon Set). You will have 5 weapon sets then. What does the UI do? I never checked...

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Thanks, good to know.  In POE1 everyone had the "deep pockets" skill available,  not just rouges.  Will keep an eye out for "Fleshmender" & the "Giftbearers Cloth".  I find potions more useful in Deadfire than POE1, so I was hoping to expand my quick slots (belt).

why would you need that many though out of curiosity?

Ive never needed them

So you can summon wurms, shades AND drakes while quaffing healing potions and using the full potential out of Alchemist's Belt. Duh. :p

If my post hasn't been edited yet, I'm still looking to find the error I made typing it.

Ive never needed them

While I don't always access the quick slots during combat, I do like to keep them filled for more options.  Potions, poisons, & grenades I find useful for non-spell casters.  Scrolls I find useful for casters because of their limited spells.  I also keep at least one trinket in someones belt, though with the changes to 8 uses per trinket, I tend to use them less than I did in POE1.  My ranger also uses traps occasionally, depending upon the situation and environment.

Ive never needed them

Alternate playing styles often lean on consumables (they can be pretty fun, too). There's a really old build in the POE1 sub forum where someone made a scrolls using rogue called the Magician's Apprentice.

I just checked Fleshmender + Giftbearer's Cloth + Rogue's Deep Pockets: The game caps Quick Item Slots at 6. So even if you take Fleshmender + Giftbearer's Cloth AND also Deep Pockets you won't get 8 slots. I guess they are there somewhere, but the UI doesn't display them and you can't access them with the mouse. Is it possible to put items into the quick slots with a keyboard shortcut?

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods