Key idea:

No Recovery Time.  

Lots of heals.

As shifter you get 0 recovery time while getting decent armor.  

As Streetfighter, you get -50% Recovery time when flanked or bloodied.

Combine the two and that means one attack every 2 seconds.  With Streetfighter, that's an extra +50% damage from Sneak Attack.  With two handed style, this means even faster recovery times.  

Also, as a Moon Goddess, and as a shifter, you get lots and lots of auto-heals.

Finally, you're a druid.  So you can start off every fight with either MoonWell or Hold Beasts.  Then teleport in and whale on the paralyzed enemies.  

Combine it with "Maker's Own Power" belt (you heal a lot when you're Near Death) and the net result is a surprisingly tanky damage beast that can teleport around the battlefield.  

Works best in a team because as a shifter, you don't need good armor or weapons and can give someone else those.  

You also get Persistent Distraction, DeathBlows, Deep Wounds, and Wildstrike bonuses later, too.  

Also, if there's a cipher in the party to give you Pain Block, Valorous Echoes, Pain Link, and Echo plastic Wave, even better.  Pain Block works especially well because your tankiness comes from self heals, not defenses.  

Edited by Marigoldran
  • Like 1

What's the point, if the build only works with companions and not solo? Would nothing say, if the game would be hard as hell, but even solo, it's not hard.

I would wager it's actually harder with a party.

I'll take that bet! :D

What's the point, if the build only works with companions and not solo? Would nothing say, if the game would be hard as hell, but even solo, it's not hard.

Solo really restricts what you can do.  

Like every solo build is either: 

"this won't work until lvl 16"

Or:

"this is a tankbot."

Or:

"this is a cheesebot."  

With team builds you're allowed a bit more flexibility and fun. 

Shifters in solo simply aren't good because you don't get the benefits of special armor or weapon.   

Edited by Marigoldran

The point is to have a build that's fun to play. Some builds and especially (support) abilities are only useful with a party. Are they all pointless aswell when posting a nice build?

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

The point is to have a build that's fun to play. Some builds and especially (support) abilities are only useful with a party. Are they all pointless aswell when posting a nice build?

Well i'm a bit different. I want to play on the highest difficulty and still be able to kill most of the enemies easiely.

Well i'm a bit different. I want to play on the highest difficulty and still be able to kill most of the enemies easiely.

Ah, and of course if something doesn't fit *your* playstyle and preference, there's just generally no point to it at all. Obviously.