What did you name your ship?

Normally I'm more creative with naming in games.

However, the use of the name "The Defiant" in conversations had me worried that the ship would be referred to as such throughout the game, regardless of custom name. (This wasn't the case, don't worry, the game does acknowledge custom names!)

At the same time, I needed a way to tell my ships apart.

I decided to simply name future ships

"The Second Defiant"

"The Third Defiant"

and so forth

• Like 1

In my first game, i went with The Deaf Giant as a play on Defiant. Then i bought a junk and named it the Hound of Eothas.

Still working on my second game, but no name change yet (still on the sloop).

• 2 weeks later...

So, my dead-drunk nalpazka/troubadour named Osbourne was rocking a Junk called "Black Sabbath". Then there's been a series of "Watchers Blitz" for the faster ships of my other Watchers. The one that made it to the end of the game, also a monk, got a "Shangri-La" Junk.

• Like 2

Hey, you wanna hear a good joke?

Nobody speak, nobody get choked

So, my dead-drunk nalpazka/troubadour named Osbourne was rocking a Junk called "Black Sabbath".

I guess he sang The Wizard when Aloth was around. :sorcerer:

Yo, he's a troubadour – got a fitting song (and a drink, and stuff) for every occasion!  :dancing:

• Like 1

Hey, you wanna hear a good joke?

Nobody speak, nobody get choked

Ursula, death godlike mystic - sloop was the defiant bc i didn't realize i could change it and then my galleon was uh Anime Tiddy and its good because i often forget i named it thus and it'll come up in a scripted something or other and i nearly spit my drink out

Chavonne, amanua barbarian - sloop is named the DETHWULF (caps specific)

Odessa, valian shepherd with pet lion sabra - sloop is named Lionessa d'Vailia and the Dhow is called Sealion

Frostbite, pale elf evoker with weird and numerous cult entourage - sloop is called Whitewind

Edited by Cartoons Plural

1) Piece of Sh..

2) Sloppy Seconds

3) Third Times a Charm

curious.  we initial read as sloopy seconds.  kinda funny the way we read it.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)