COLORS!!!!!

Guest Darth Banooby7

What is your fave lightsabre color?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. What is your fave lightsabre color?

• BLUE
    • MANTLE OF THE FORCE - LIGHT BLUE
    • YELLOW
    • HEART OF THE GUARDIAN - ORANGE
    • GREEN
    • PURPLE
    • RED
    • THE RUMMORED KotOR II LEMON COLORED SABRE

Opus, let me tell you the story of Little Beefthoven.  I know it's Beethoven  bu this is about Beefthoven!  I thought you mite like this because you like Beethoven's music.  I do too, I have played Beethoven on the piano and organ b4.  Anyhoo, hope ya like it!  :)

A long time ago in Germany a little boy named  Beefthoven was born.  His parents wanted him to be big and strong so they fed him beef.  TO MAKE A VVEERRYY LOOOOONG STORY SHORT, HE INVENTED THE ALL BEEF PATY HAMBURGER!  an also went on to write quite a few operas and piano compositions as well as organ.

:o That was very..."enlightening"...(I think?) :huh::blink:

I actually thought it was really stupid, but I'm new here so I suppose I have no credibility. :)

Purple of the original KOTOR colors, but I'd prefer a silver blade like Corran Horn's.

If in fact a silver is created (I've read rumors around that it's supposed to be in TSL, but I don't put much stock in those), I'll probably drop my traditional staff style and use two separate blades, one purple, one silver for a nice effect.

Is one of the new saber colors silver/white?

Yeah. :lol:

-Akari

when will we get to see pics of some of the lightsaber colors like silver/white?

No idea. :) We've had them in the game for a while, so it's just a matter of screen shots being taken with them...

-Akari

On the question of saber colors, since there's confusion there...

The original had 5 basic ones + 2 special ones (The orange and turquoise).

Right now in KotOR2 there's at least 10 basic ones and an X number of special ones.

-Akari

Hey Akari;

do you know what lightsaber colours will be in KOTOR II? if so can you give us a list of them please

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

They will probably add pink and orange. Orange was in Jedi Academy.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

one more lightsaber color thread and people will start dropping dead due to intoxication

If it will be a Dec. release, there remain 4 mere months: Devs. PLEASE release interesting new stuff; like a better trailer, info. on the W.H.C., the Masked Guy, whatever....WHATEVER......

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...