What Ranger animal companion did you choose?

What Ranger animal companion did you choose?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What Ranger animal companion did you choose?

I went Bear this time. Having a 5 member party vs a 6 member party had me worried. I needed another tank roll in there. In PoE I went with a Wolf. Was toying with the Lion this time, but I think (may be wrong) the roar ability was removed this time?

i remember that massive cavebear near the beginning of poe1, in my first playthrough i just wandered into that cave, and it was just my ranger and her wolf... took me 5 tries but i did eventually manage to kill it, though ifrit still went down, unavoidable solo at that level i guess. 

does this count as a spoiler? 

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away... -Hughes Mearns

DEATH BY MURDER BEAR!!!!

====

The way I figure it, if Death By Murder Bear was good enough to slaughter thousands of newbies in PoE I, it's good enough for me to bring the same joy to the rest of Eora.   :dancing:

that bear was no joke... so congratz for turning it into one  :lol:

• Like 1

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away... -Hughes Mearns

would be cool if as a ranger you could find new animal companions...for example an imp would be cool

Inanimate object pets would be cool. It was already shown in game that animancy could allow for souls to be placed in objects, so why not lil golem pals.

or maybe a floating fork :)