Official Characters and Romance Thread (Spoiler Version) Part Two

Do any of the characters you romance stay with you in the end game slides or is all the same. They go off to do their thing and you do yours even though, technically, you stay together? As that is how Xoti's seems to end.

I just finished with Tekehu romance but the ending slide I got said they didn't stay together. I don't know what I did or didn't do to get that ending. Maybe it's because I said I missed home? Has anyone gotten one where they stayed together?

Atsura, the intelligent Psychopath of my dreams.  I like my elves grumpy and my godlike fishy!

And my Rekke romancable!

Do any of the characters you romance stay with you in the end game slides or is all the same. They go off to do their thing and you do yours even though, technically, you stay together? As that is how Xoti's seems to end.

From what's been datamined - only Aloth's stays as an option.

• Like 1

I just finished with Tekehu romance but the ending slide I got said they didn't stay together. I don't know what I did or didn't do to get that ending. Maybe it's because I said I missed home? Has anyone gotten one where they stayed together?

From what's been datamined - there is no option for him to stay with the Watcher.

I wonder, if there is POE3, how will devs treat POE2 romances? I'm kinda starting to think that none of the old characters will make a return and even those whom you romanced will just have some letter cameo or something, too much hassle for devs otherwise. Because it looks like it was too much hassle for them to even write romances and make save import system. It'd be sad though, especially about old POE1 buddies.

• Like 1

I wonder, if there is POE3, how will devs treat POE2 romances? I'm kinda starting to think that none of the old characters will make a return and even those whom you romanced will just have some letter cameo or something, too much hassle for devs otherwise. Because it looks like it was too much hassle for them to even write romances and make save import system. It'd be sad though, especially about old POE1 buddies.

Which is, I suspect, why Eder cannot be romanced. I see that as laying the groundwork for a return more than anything else.

Which is, I suspect, why Eder cannot be romanced. I see that as laying the groundwork for a return more than anything else.

Perhaps, but what about Bearn ending? He'll just leave again like with the Night Market and Dyrford?

Aloth's endings all ok for him to appear again (except for the one where you don't do his quest and he dies, but it's just like in POE1).

Pallegina kinda can in some, not sure about the others (and she too can die if you really screw things for her).

Just realized that if you get Eder, Aloth and Pallegina dead in POE1 you'd only play with Xoti, Serafen, Tekehu and Maia (and sidekicks). That would have been...way less interesting, personally. 

Serafen makes everything interesting though.

And if they want PoE III to come back, they will just say that Bearn go on a journey or that the threat is so dangerous it might kill Bearn so Eder has to pop along to make sure the threat is ended to save bearn.

Like some douche wanting to become a god so he's trying some animancy thing using all the soul not being recycled due to the destruction of the wheel and the power is so strong it won't just consume the souls in the adra but also all the living thing nearby will be sucked in and killed like Eothas did when he woke up. Eder now has something to protect so he ain't ending it by just staying at home doing nothing.

And Serafen/Hiravias tag along because double Orlan team competing to have the most vulgar writing is fun. Then they date each other or the game give me a 3-some option.

Edited by Zeitzbach

sorry to pop your little dream , but I'm hoping in POE3..they give me an Orlan Gal! I have been waiting for forever nowwwwww... :biggrin:

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

sorry to pop your little dream , but I'm hoping in POE3..they give me an Orlan Gal! I have been waiting for forever nowwwwww... :biggrin:

TAnUmwP.png

Orlan girl would be so boring because the personality you can give them really won't fit the whole look of a wild fuzzy furry creature all orlan gives. Pretty much every Orlan girl we met from PoE 1 to PoE 2 to are rowdy type.

The only way to break this mold is to make the female Orlan super dark and edgy or something and they usually score low on popularity char for a reason. The only way to stick to the successful recipe is to make it a female nature godlike orlan who has wacky loves for tree and animals but we all know how well Xoti is received.

• Like 1

Boo! I want my Orlan Girl!!  :getlost:

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

Orlan girl would be so boring because the personality you can give them really won't fit the whole look of a wild fuzzy furry creature all orlan gives. Pretty much every Orlan girl we met from PoE 1 to PoE 2 to are rowdy type.

The only way to break this mold is to make the female Orlan super dark and edgy or something and they usually score low on popularity char for a reason. The only way to stick to the successful recipe is to make it a female nature godlike orlan who has wacky loves for tree and animals but we all know how well Xoti is received.

Big tiddy Orlan Goth GF?

Want. 

• Like 1

Big tiddy Orlan Goth GF?

Want. 

Better if it's an aumaua because they are large enough they can also snoo snoo.

• Like 1

Big tiddy Orlan Goth GF?

Want. 

Better if it's an aumaua because they are large enough they can also snoo snoo.

82733-why-not-both-meme-5LvD.jpeg

female Orlan are cuteeeeeeee  :wub:

tumblr_inline_p1alenrWZc1tthyer_540.gif

• Like 2

Elderly Hive Dweller

Big tiddy Orlan Goth GF?

Want. 

something like this...just more Orlan ? 

a17df16cc007c6d4804d3397e33cc308--neverw

• Like 2

Elderly Hive Dweller

Buttttttt males are cuter.

you already have plenty of butt butt... :lol:

Elderly Hive Dweller

I'm torn between POE3 having a new main character, because you can return to the Wheel early in it, and following with the same character in a new area with a few returning companions again.

Eothas told Edér to take care of the Watcher. duh.

Aloth is basically free to do whatever.

Pallegina, something Eothas told her at the end makes me think she is due for another chit-chat with her mom.

Serafen/Tekehu are locked to the Deadfire I think, I don't really see them moving away from it.

Xoti, I kinda don't see coming back, her endings aren't exactly sound "go travel with the Watcher again".

Maia, she either return to the Navy which can send her anywhere or quit it to travel alone. As for the Maia/Xoti, note that it only mention what happens in the Watcher's ship and Maia always leave to return to the Navy while the "leave the Navy" options makes her cut ties with everyone from the looks off it (sound super depressing).

You'll get one as a sidekick soon.

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.