Everything posted by kirottu
-
Star Wars Episode 7 Thread
He worked for the church. Different galaxy, same rules.
-
Journalism and Bias in the Gaming Industry
- What's on the idiot box Part 4 (or something)
Defiance got cancelled. Season 3 is going to be the last season.- Journalism and Bias in the Gaming Industry
Australian indie dev rips GameLoading: Rise of the Indies apart.- Question to American members
Do they really still ask that?- Totalbiscuit has some bad news.
- Democrat Presidential Debate
- Journalism and Bias in the Gaming Industry
How is this even possible? It's like saying 80% of Obsidian fans are men therefore 80% of all the men in the world are Obsidian fans. I'm once again loss for words.- Journalism and Bias in the Gaming Industry
? She doesn't blame conspiracy. She blames shoddy journalism. Like the title says.- Journalism and Bias in the Gaming Industry
He must have deleted it. Here's archive. In other news Cathy Young did excellent opinion piece for Observer: Blame GamerGate’s Bad Rep on Smears and Shoddy Journalism- Journalism and Bias in the Gaming Industry
Tech journalism fan-fiction. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiZzAVD8wMU Associate Professor at UNC School of Media and Journalism: "Sorry to see @Snowden apparently aligning with the Gamergate crowd. I just unfollowed." Apparently free speech is bad and being pro free speech makes you a gamergater. K.- Hard drive issue
Sounds like ear cancer. You should get that checked.- Armored Warfare - Obsidian User Thread
No tank skeet shooting, sorry. After weekend of gaming I do have few suggestions: System beeps. It seems to beep whenever someone gets spotted, killed, or dies, and considering the fast pace of combat the beeps are pretty much non-stop, which makes them meaningless background noise. Please make it beep only when someone in the enemy team gets spotted. These white half squares or whatever they are just clutter up the UI. Please remove them. Edit: Also add hull traverse stat into tank details window and change "minimum accuracy", "maximum accuracy", "accuracy", and "overall accuracy" into something humanly understandable. It doesn't make any sense having that many accuracies.- Trans Pacific Partnership
All hail our new corporate masters!!1- Armored Warfare - Obsidian User Thread
Now after a whole another day with games I don't think I'm ever going back to WoT. AW fixes two major problems I had with WoT PvP. Problem 1: Getting a new tank means you're going have to fight handicapped, because it doesn't have any upgrades and your crew doesn't know the difference between it's gun and engine. In AW I simply do PvE missions to get myself upgrades and to train the crew so I don't have to fight unfair fights in PvP. Problem 2: In 15 vs. 15 matches the difference one tank makes is rather small. Most of the time it doesn't feel like I could have affected the outcome of the fight. This problem still is in AW, but in AW you're rewarded on how well you did instead of did you happen win or not. So I simply don't care about the winrate that much anymore.- Armored Warfare - Obsidian User Thread
It is what it says it is. I'm few hours in and I have no real complaints, but I have no real praises either. It feels like World of Tanks with a modern engine and faster paced combat. Though, everything seems to work bit differently from WoT. I do have couple minor complaints: Why there is no statistic on how fast the tanks hull turns or am I just blind? The maximum and minimum accuracy stats feel more like obfuscation than whatever it is they are meant to represent.- Armored Warfare - Obsidian User Thread
Yeah, open beta starts today.- Armored Warfare - Obsidian User Thread
So... Is anyone else going to start playing tomorrow?- Journalism and Bias in the Gaming Industry
The Entertainment Software Association has issued an official statement from its president criticizing the UN report as containing outdated and debunked opinions on video games. Glad to see someone rose up to the occasion since all the major gaming news site have been quiet about this. I really didn't think it was possible, but my opinion of Polygon, Kotaku, and their ilk has gotten even lower.- SW: The Old Republic - Episode VII (J.J. Strikes Back)
Core World Changes from developer blog. I absolutely love making all heroic mission 2+. No more spamming general chat for hours trying to find a tank or a healer. Still not so sure about level sync.- SW: The Old Republic - Episode VII (J.J. Strikes Back)
This is the greatest improvement new expansion brings.- Wow, this place is still here!
- SW: The Old Republic - Episode VII (J.J. Strikes Back)
Is that from a dev stream or did you get in on a closed beta??? Just so weird seeing "mastery" instead of Aim, Cunning etc. there were a few video events previewing... and dulfy has relative comprehensive coverage if you don't wanna watch. the mastery thing is not the most odd neither. http://dulfy.net/2015/09/30/swtor-knights-of-fallen-empire-livestream-coverage/ some folks dislike dulfy, but we got no complaints 'bout the news drops. HA! Good Fun! Level-Sync should be optional and I don't understand why it isn't. *pout*- Journalism and Bias in the Gaming Industry
I guess they are "trans black"?- Journalism and Bias in the Gaming Industry
Call your audience "****lords". Get fired. Blame the audience for it. Logic. - What's on the idiot box Part 4 (or something)
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.