Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sarex

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarex

  1. I'm afraid you misunderstand, I don't want Putin to lead us or to be part of Russia, I want someone of Putin's caliber (that is of Serbian nationality) to be in charge.
  2. For war? No. But for someone like Putin to lead my country you betcha.
  3. Well that may be ok for you, but I doubt it's what riot wants. If it was, toxic behavior would have been dealt with in Season 1. Riot wants to rehabilitate toxic players, ie. they want to keep them playing their game.
  4. You do realize the people who make those kind of comments are mostly kids, not even teenagers mind you.
  5. Will there be different difficulty levels in the beta? I imagine that would be something that opinions could be given on too.
  6. I have been playing LoL since after the beta and I have rarely had an experience with that level of toxicity. Anyways as a veteran of the game my advice is to use the mute button, it will make your games much better.
  7. A few idiots went there, nothing to be said about them really. As for Yeltsin, nothing to be said for him either, he was a weak leader and Russia was still in a state of collapse from the Soviet union. The sad truth is Serbia is on its way to the EU and eventually NATO. We are part of Europe and thus our path is set. Nothing short of another world war will change that.
  8. Weak sauce Bester, not nearly as good as Oby.
  9. I think that was for hard difficulty, not path of the damned, not 100% sure thou.
  10. Well I'll be damned, you are right. It's from a cover on some magazine. They went overboard with the photoshop on this one.
  11. But that is not really harder, the numbers are just higher. Also you can only increase the numbers up to a certain point.
  12. Nope, but you can never be sure with photoshop.
  13. OMG her boob is injured, what a crappy armor...
  14. Well that girl is never gonna wear a thong.
  15. XP is xp, doubt it will matter much. The only problem is that you can't scale difficulty for doing an objective without combat. Wut? Anyways, heart of fury mode was meant to be played as a new game+.
  16. Heart of Fury mode in IWD2 gave massively increased xp.
  17. She looks hot as hell, at least from that angle.
  18. Personally, I would rather have this: http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/dell_up3214q.htm
  19. Someone watched Sherlock.
  20. Nah dude, it's conspiracies.
  21. I find it ridiculous that people believe that the rebels have twitter accounts or vk and are bragging on them. How gullible can you be...
  22. Kremlin seems to be denying Putin was going over Ukraine.
  23. No tin foil hats needed, it's obvious they wanted to shoot him down. edit: The question to ask is who gave them the intelligence of Putin's route.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.