Everything posted by Bester
-
RAnDoM VidEO GAmE NeWS
Name for new Wow addon revealed. It's quite stupid... World OF WARcraft: WARlords OF Draenor http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/44/1383338776-warlords-of-draenor-trademark.jpg
-
RAnDoM VidEO GAmE NeWS
Ugh I never knew they "FIXED" Elizabeth just because of mad feminist whining
-
RAnDoM VidEO GAmE NeWS
- The Kickstarter Thread
This is going to be on kickstarter soon http://afterreset.com/- RAnDoM VidEO GAmE NeWS
Considering that they have published games with unreasonable deadlines I don't think time management is their problem. I don't know the details, but what I know is: - they've had problems with publishers' deadlines before (i didn't exactly hear out both sides on this) - they're delaying yet another game- RAnDoM VidEO GAmE NeWS
About the South Park delay... I just hope it's not a sign that Obsidian doesn't manage its time very well.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Hey I respect all companies for their choice of making money instead of making relevant and smart video games. Ugh, who am I lying to... Yeah, no. Obsidian and inXile I respect. I've yet to see a good game from them. What games they made so far - I dropped them after 1 hour or so. But I have a very good feeling about Torment and PoE. I love Troika I guess. You can love dead things, right? I know this is a bit of a schtick for you, but I don't really see why you would play games at that point. Who says I play video games? I buy video games, then I launch video games, and then I drop video games after 1-4h hours. Dropped Max Payne 3 yesterday, going to drop Eschalon - Book 1 and 2 today, then I'll cruise through the forums to find a new title to drop.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Hey I respect all companies for their choice of making money instead of making relevant and smart video games. Ugh, who am I lying to... Yeah, no. Obsidian and inXile I respect. I've yet to see a good game from them. What games they made so far - I dropped them after 1 hour or so. But I have a very good feeling about Torment and PoE. I love Troika I guess. You can love dead things, right?- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
That's how I see Blizzard and Bioware and all the others. Blizz corrupted and killed WoW, then did the same with Diablo for the sake of pleasing a younger and stupider, but broader audience. Bioware - same thing. Money is the source of all evil I tell you! If the state commissioned video games with "some" producer's control (a producer would be an artist too, not a businessman), then we'd be living in a golden era of video games. It'd be called socialism though, which people have been trained to hate, so that wouldn't fly.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
So why are people hating on EA? As far as I know, they never used to make decent games, so what changed?- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Bioware = Hitler.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Geeeeeez JFSOCC I've never known you to be so vindictive If EA goes under this would effect Bioware and why would any lover of RPG want something to negatively impact the company that has brought us some of the greatest RPG of all time ? It's only the name, those people don't work there anymore. Why wouldn't anyone want to see Dragon's Feces II creators look for a new job?- Update #66: Double Whammy
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
So what is it? Nevermind.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Is it out yet? Is it gonna be out any time soon? I tried googling but gave up after 5 minutes.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Uhh... too long a read... Care to explain what was so incredibly original and awesome about this project?- The Kickstarter Thread
Come on, people. I haven't seen the first ep yet, but it's here in case you're interested. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/125377036/star-trek-continues-webseries- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
I hope so.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Bye bye kickstarter. No more games for Fargo. >Crowdfunding caps an amount an issuer can raise to $1 million in any 12-month period. http://www.forbes.com/sites/deborahljacobs/2013/10/23/sec-proposes-crowdfunding-rules/- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Sigh.. this **** again... Well at least some justice exists: http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/day-one-garrys-incident- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
Indeed, how stupid of them. And I guess of everyone who makes a game that is not a sequel, like Icewind Dale 2 or NWN 2. Stupid devs.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
About video game journalists. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62420848/1381479502543.jpg- Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition
I can't help but read your posts with Scottish accent, stop doing it to me ok? - The Kickstarter Thread
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.