Everything posted by Katphood
-
The Music Listening thread
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - FREE WHITE HOUSE MONTAGE
Yeah, out with the loot boxes. Bring in good ol' fashioned multiplayer games similar to Red Orchestra 2, Bad Company 2, Titanfall 2 etc.- What are you playing right now?
Finished Halo CE Anniversary Edition. I had totally forgotten about the godawful driving sequence towards the end. Whoever designed that part is a masochist. Started Halo 2. Sure is nice to replay the game with updated graphics. Never played past Halo 2 so I am kind of excited for Halo 3 and Halo ODST. Not so sure about Halo 4 though.- Pictures of your Games Episode X - The Journey to Babel
- What are you playing right now?
Having so much fun with Far Cry 2 on the PC. The only thing I miss from the PS3 version are...trophies. Also, who said that this game had 'corridor maps'?! 6 hours into my replay of the game and there has been already more than one occasion where I could drift away from the road and completely ditch a fully armed outpost. If anything, the map feel more natural compared to Far Cry 3+. Wish I hadn't sold my PS3 version of the game, I could go back and hunt a few more trophies. I'll keep an eye out for a sale.- The Music Listening thread
- Your Preferences in RPGs...?
You spelled waifu wrong.- The Weird, Random or Interesting Things That Fit Nowhere Else Thread
It's 5 AM and I'm watching this: I'm becoming an old fart.- Your Preferences in RPGs...?
Good story with a little bit of mystery to it.- What are you playing right now?
Man, Truck Racer is good simple fun.- The Music Listening thread
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - FREE WHITE HOUSE MONTAGE
Awesome interview, I always wanted to know the guys behind the Yakuza games: EDIT: "To be honest, we never even thought about how it would be received outside of Japan" Damn, those words are music to me ears.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - FREE WHITE HOUSE MONTAGE
Well, the second game is where everything got wild. People often tend to forget what Tim Cain said about Fallout 2: "We were losing part of the game to a larger group who had bigger plans for it" I loved the silliness in Fallout 2 though.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - FREE WHITE HOUSE MONTAGE
True. But Vaults can have a story to them, like getting the wrong shipment for instance.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - FREE WHITE HOUSE MONTAGE
I think Tim Cain had another idea for the purpose of the Vaults which never made it into the first game and was eventually scrapped.- The Metal Thread
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - FREE WHITE HOUSE MONTAGE
Interesting article posted at Eurogamer.net: The Horror of Vault 11- Politics Thread: Edge of Seventeen
Maybe I should have picked a rooster.- What are you playing right now?
Crysis 3 on the PS3. 'Wretched 24fps Console Peasant Race™'! The gameplay is so. freakin. awesome, so much so that I didn't bother thinking about the low 20-30 fps and continued playing. Better than any of the Killzone or Resistance games. So what's the catch here? The story is beyond bad, it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. You get all sorts of different information thrown at you but you have no idea what is going on and what you are supposed to do. I don't know why I am killing CELL soldiers(other than that they are 'evil') or why they are after me. Crysis 2 suffered from the same problem. The original Crysis game didn't have a Grammy award winning story but at least you knew what was going on.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - FREE WHITE HOUSE MONTAGE
The original No More Heroes was awesome, played the PS3 port. Never got to play the sequel though, someday I have to buy a Wii for that game alone. But hey, No more Heroes 3 is here: Suda always makes weird and quirky characters so looking forward to this. I'll probably buy a Switch once this game is out.- Pictures of your Games Episode X - The Journey to Babel
Went back to No Man's Sky a few weeks ago and found this really cool looking planet: Just look for planet Xiu Xiu in the Katphood system.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - FREE WHITE HOUSE MONTAGE
Yeah. Overall, I wasn't really satisfied with the looks either. I don't think anything will ever come close to the SNES shoes:- Politics Thread: Edge of Seventeen
The world is becoming more and more like a reality tv show. A chicken passes the Syrian/Israeli border and you have 'WW3!!!' headlines all over the news.- What are you playing right now?
I've pretty much given up on my steam copy of KOTOR 1. Tried every solution possible on the internet and it simply doesn't work. I'd play it on the Xbox One X but Microsoft doesn't let you purchase 360/OG Xbox games without a credit card. :/ Funny how you don't need to have a credit card registered to your account when buying an Xbox One game!- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - FREE WHITE HOUSE MONTAGE
This reminded me of the Top Gear games on the SNES. - RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - FREE WHITE HOUSE MONTAGE
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.