Everything posted by Katphood
-
Steam, Playstaion Network and other digital distribution platforms...
I never had trouble using mouse and keyboard. I would bring the chair all the way down and I could actually lay back and still use mouse and keyboard. The current rig I have is connected to a hdtv and I use a wireless mouse and keyboard and a very comfy couch. I place the keyboard and mouse on one of those laptop holders(or whatever they are called) and put the whole thing on my lap while laying on the couch. It can get annoying after an hour or two but I stll find it to be the best alternative because it allows you to use keyboard and mouse on the couch which is awesome.
-
What are you playing right now?
I played through Bioshock 1, 2, Infinite + dlcs last year. 2 and Minerva's Den are still my favorite and Infinite is still the inferior Bioshock for me with the exception of the second dlc which was awesome.
-
What are you playing right now?
In case somebody is wondering: it really pays off to play Yakuza 0 before Yakuza Kiwami.
-
Steam, Playstaion Network and other digital distribution platforms...
A question I might be able to squeeze into this thread: -Dear PC gamers, you dudes are pretty much limited to digital distribution nowadays(GOG, Steam, Origin...). Does that worry you that you might lose access to your games someday? Because recent events have proven that games can disappear from stores which forces users to resort to piracy. I mainly ask this because my current platform of choice is the PS4 and I was flirting with the idea of building myself a new PC for the sake of mods...and Star Citzen.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - CON SEASON
Yup. Consoles aren't immune to hacking. Whether on Xbox or PlayStation, most older COD games are ripe with hackers.
-
Pillars II Coming to Switch?
I wonder if you can play the game using the touch-screen. That would be cool.
-
What are you playing right now?
Releasing a game like AC Odyssey or Ghost Recon Wild Lands isn't a risk, releasing a game like Bayonetta, Alpha Protocol or Sonic Mania is though. I am very happy that SEGA are still around, many great games made it to the west thanks to them.
-
What are you playing right now?
It is more like that linear experience is harder to give players choice of recurring spending on micro-transactions And a publishers always want to give players as much options to milk them dry as possible I wish more people would play Yakuza 0. Such a huge and rewarding game with absolutely zero dlc. I'll just chill until this babe is out: https://youtu.be/E7oZEwu6Tno
-
What did you do today?
A little late but sorry to hear that, Malcador. Putting down pets is tough.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - CON SEASON
Whatever you do, just be sure to play Tokyo Jungle on the PS3 before you toss it out. But yeah, it seems that a PS4 Pro is more up your alley.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - CON SEASON
I haven't bought it yet but I'll probably buy it for the Xbone X. The Xbone has a hdd but it isn't all that loud really. Edit: Actually, I won't be buying it for anything because I don't have the dough.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - CON SEASON
Looks purdy.
-
What are you playing right now?
I think by now people mostly prefer a linear experience. But you don't see that many games with a linear structure because it is actually hard to make a good one.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - CON SEASON
https://youtu.be/AdPSeO9wpi8 The PS Vita is still alive! *wub* *wub* Please give us a PS Vita 2/PS4 Portable, Sony! You have made enough money to buy a country. EDIT: A canceled PSP horror rpg by Level-5 called 'Ushiro' is being rereleased for the Switch: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-10-26-professor-layton-dev-level-5-is-resurrecting-a-long-cancelled-horror-rpg-for-switch
-
What are you playing right now?
I guess it is safer to work on Assassin's Creed. It has gained huge popularity and with the current tempelate they have created for Origins/Odyssey I would say they have at least two more AC games up their sleeve until they have decided for another 'change' in the games formula. I am still hoping to see an AC game set in ancient Persia. On other news, I finished God of War: Chains of Olympus on the PS3. Great game from start to finish, a little on the short side but still, very enjoyable. Next stop is God of War: Ghost of Sparta.
-
What are you playing right now?
Yeah, AC replaced Prince of Persia. Wish Ubi would give the Assassin's Creed games a break and make a Prince of Persia game instead.
-
What are you playing right now?
I loved that game and to this day, I have no idea why Ubisoft didn't try to expand that setting. I could actually understand the Persian words/voices that were occaisionally spoken in the game. Totally miss that game.
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - CON SEASON
That is exactly what I had in mind as well. It is much easier for me to buy games from GOG. Edit: Would you guys/gals mind a remaster of Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel for the PC?!
-
What are you playing right now?
Yakuza Kiwami 2 to the rescue Just saying, you know I have all Yakuza games except Yakuza Kenzan and Yakuza Ishin. I even bought Yakuza Dead Souls a while ago during a PSN sale. I know people hate it but as a huge Dead Rising fan I am sort of curious to try it out someday.
-
TV's Vast Wasteland
I backed the new season on Kickstarter for a good deal of money and am now not legally allowed to watch it. And the corprorate fatcats wonder why piracy runs rampant. I watch wharever is available on twitch(Rifftrax).
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - CON SEASON
I always wanted to try Hellgate: London back in the days because people kept saying it was like an fps Diablo. Sadly, I never got to. I might buy it.
-
TV's Vast Wasteland
Man, I was planning on playing some video games but damn Rifftrax won't let me. Frankenstein Island(1981) Any Mystery Science Theater fans here?
-
RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - CON SEASON
Hellgate: London is back from the dead and is now available on Steam as a single-player game: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-10-24-hellgate-london-returns-to-steam
-
What are you playing right now?
Decided to give Fallout 4 another long break because...Yakuza Kiwami. I was expecting some sort of burnout after spending 92 hours on Yakuza 0 but nope, I am already digging the story and setting of Yakuza Kiwami and I want more.
-
WTF happened to Xbox? Where are the REAL exclusives? "Console" and "timed" aka FAKE exclusives are NOT enough.
I own an Xbox One X because I don't have the money for a high-end PC and my old one plays all the classics I care for. I use the 1X for the following games: -Forza Horizon series -Rare Replay Value -Sunset Overdrive -Quantum Break -Fable Trilogy(2 isn't available on PC) -Gears of War series -Halo: The Masterchief Collection -D4 -State of Decay -Killer Instinct -Ryse: Son of Rome -Cuphead ...