Everything posted by Katphood
-
Ukraine conflict - im Westen nichts Neues
Dunno, this is my source: https://t.me/uniannet
-
Ukraine conflict - im Westen nichts Neues
The Ukrainian airforce remains very much active:
-
Ukraine conflict - im Westen nichts Neues
Sort of off-topic: is this going to delay Stalker 2?!
-
Ukraine conflict - im Westen nichts Neues
Yeah, they took Hostomel airfield just northwest of Kiev in a a helicopter raid and lost two. Kharkiv is pretty hot right now. Other places sees the Ukrainian borders guards retreating into the cities to join up with the army, probably to draw the Russians into well defended postions. https://www.pravda.com.ua/news/2022/02/24/7325424/
-
Ukraine conflict - im Westen nichts Neues
50 Russians dead as Ukrainian soldiers take back Shastya. 6 Russian planes downed 4 tanks and numerous other hardware destroyed. Ukraine is doing as expected. Those extra equipment are gonna give the Russians a really hard time.
-
Ukraine conflict - im Westen nichts Neues
Warum wird hier Deutsch gesprochen?
- ranDom vIdeO game news
- ranDom vIdeO game news
-
ranDom vIdeO game news
- Funny Stuff Commander
- ranDom vIdeO game news
- ranDom vIdeO game news
- ranDom vIdeO game news
What you need is a cat... *runs for cover* Edit: Same here actually. Moved to a new place, adopted a third cat(I am clearly not the most sane person on these boards now am I?). No time to play at all. I got a used copy of Dying Light: The Following today so that might change. Edit 2: Man...I love eurogamer: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2022-02-18-cyberpunk-2077s-next-gen-patch-changes-nothing-that-matters 😆- ranDom vIdeO game news
- Wot I bought last - a fool and their money mystary edition
- Wot I bought last - a fool and their money mystary edition
- ranDom vIdeO game news
- Vidgy Game Soundtracks
- ranDom vIdeO game news
- ranDom vIdeO game news
Not sure what to make of that. Bungie have been making Destiny 1 & 2 for the past decade. What are they going to develop now? Probably a new online shooter at some point. Maybe Sony should have bought Digital Extremes.- Military Thread: Humanity Hanging from a Cross of Iron
This is how I feel every time one of my cats barfs on the carpet:- Funny Stuff Commander
I am going to send this to dad:- ranDom vIdeO game news
I think it's from the director of the Silent Hill/Siren/Gravity Rush games. I doubt it. I place my bet on an Action Adventure/Horror title. Never knew Akira Yamaoka could play the electric guitar...- What You've Done Today - But you… have elected… the way of… pain!
This little lady is growing up to be a fine women: She puts her cheek bones next to my face and wraps her arms around my neck. I can feel it when she has a dream and her face twitches! 😆 Edit: Here we are:- ranDom vIdeO game news
What is this, why doesn't Slitterhead get any love? - Funny Stuff Commander