Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DrDex27

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DrDex27

  1. Wait red widows are in Florida? I'd better lock my doors.
  2. I don't have discord can you put my suggestion from my post "New boss suggestion"?
  3. I don't think that they are overpowered, they're just wildy the most annoying bug in the game because they just hide high up, if you run into one without a ranged weapon they take hours just to widdle their health down.
  4. I have a glitch or maybe it isn't a glitch but everything in the "into the abyss" update isn't in design mode at all.
  5. ?????? How is this possible
  6. Hehe I like this idea.
  7. Counterpoint: They will be late game(Duh, you should have already climbed all of the tall things.) Also their eggs would probably be high up. Another point, saying they will render all other modes of transportation useless? The ladybuggy exists and is ridiculously slow, and caves exist, I don't think a bee would get in a cave. The flying buggies would also not be very useful against specific bosses, like King Dozer who you have to go through a cave to get through. Final point: Shooting down everyone's hopes a dreams about flying around on a bee, or a moth, or a butterfly around the yard is just kind of rude. Flying bugs will add so much fun, and they should only be unlocked AFTER the challenges have been won. They should be like the master cycle from breath of the wild where you have to go through a large system of challenges to unlock them.
  8. This is by far the best list I've seen, I would love if you'd include the fighter style mosquito too. Also, the moth is my favorite bug and I think it should be included that they use less stamina to go up because you always see moths near lights high on the ceiling.
  9. They should both be added, and it would be the Ebbed and Webbed update (Ebbed meaning basically tides.)
  10. Really? I didn't have much trouble, just get the scarlet lifesteal build from the first game.
  11. They could also be sticky.
  12. I got that with an orb weaver but he fell and died and I didn't have a tuft and was stuck and Axl low-key left the arena.
  13. I would LOVE to see a cricket buggy and just make like Van Halen and jump.
  14. I use black ant because I barf acid
  15. They would be for movement and probably only in new games plus or very late game. They could easily make flying buggies very restrictive and not break the game. They could also add enemy swarms high up so that you can't just fly peacefully.
  16. I would love to see a mosquito who acts like a fighter jet. Maybe flying buggies would need a runway.
  17. Here's an image of the antlion bug
  18. Obsidian, I think that the original spider theme should be brought back as it was very good, the new one is also good but not as good.
  19. When I scanned the lizard parts and unlocked something called the "horned heater" I thought it would do this
  20. This will prove if the moth should be brought back.
  21. Sorry for spitting out like 1 and a half updates
  22. I think that an atlas moth would be a cool boss, he would be very large and would probably be found in the out-of-bounds fallen over tree somewhere. Like the other bosses, King Dozer and Axl, it would probably have a name(Open to suggestions). He would drop atlas moth fuzz, which would be a reddish brown color, atlas moth wing fragment, atlas moth chunk, and finally atlas moth head. I was think the armor from him could look maybe like an eskimo with the hood and it should give the wearer 100% freeze resistance. The weapon could be boring and just be another set of daggers or a spear or something, but I think it could be like a shotgun type weapon crafted with gunpowder(since it barely has any uses anyway) and it would take different types of ammunition. On the topic of moths they should also add poodle moths that drop Sup.R fluff that would be used in a lot of furniture and probably a fluffy bed too which when slept in could give you effects different that the hyper-stamina and defence that the petal and scorpion beds give, it could give you move speed up and attack damage up. Also it would be awesome if the wings of either the poodle moth or probably the atlas moth could make you a wingsuit which would be a way better dandelion tuft that moves faster horizontally. Also I think like the ecosystem that atlas moths live in, the area where the leaves are under it should be a rainforest/jungle ecosystem that would have lots of unique drops. There could be trapdoor spiders in this region. The only reason I don't think that a trapdoor spider would be a boss is because they are relatively small compared to the current two bosses, and only would have the one attack which would be lunging out their hidey hole, and when they do this they can be attacked similar to the snails where they would be invincible while hiding. I think when you kill them there body would be halfway or all the way out of the hole, as you wouldn't be allowed in the holes. They would drop lots of web fiber, trapdoor spider parts, and maybe trapdoor spider hatch which could be used for something. Also there could be another boss which would be the Golden trapdoor spider which would also have a name(Open to suggestions) and the fight would include him coming out of his hidey hole and then hitting him and sometimes going into the hole to hit him. He would probably summon normal trapdoor spiders also. Images for reference.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.