September 6Sep 6 As far as gameplay I am floored. Huge thing I would love to see on the update, flying buggies. Whether it's flying on the ladybuggy, or hatching a separate.
September 16Sep 16 I personally would like a bee buggy. Seeing as we can glide with the spider, it means the map has a way of moving in the air . Programming a buggy like a bee would be no problem. Im ok if they dont make it a battle bee and just let you move stuff around.
September 16Sep 16 I would love to see a mosquito who acts like a fighter jet. Maybe flying buggies would need a runway.
September 16Sep 16 Only in playground mode. It would break the main game. Also, why make the game easier? Do you want the game to just play itself for you?
September 17Sep 17 They would be for movement and probably only in new games plus or very late game. They could easily make flying buggies very restrictive and not break the game. They could also add enemy swarms high up so that you can't just fly peacefully.
Create an account or sign in to comment