Everything posted by BruceVC
-
San Bernadino shooting
This really made me laugh...the sweet irony
-
San Bernadino shooting
Cant there is another much easier solution ...why don't you Americans just all convert to Islam? There.,...problem solved Yes I know what you wondering, I do indeed build bridges for a living and help different cultures to find common ground so consider my advice " informed and erudite "
-
San Bernadino shooting
" impatient terrorists " I know I shouldn't find it funny but something about the concept of an impatient terrorism does make me laugh
-
San Bernadino shooting
Guess he was too inept to source a gun, or learn how to use the knife. Its extremely hard to get firearms in the UK, Northern Ireland excluded, unless you know and are trusted by real criminals or syndicates This guy wouldnt have had the associations with either of those groups so it would have been very difficult for him to get a firearm so the whole knife\panga form of attack makes sense
-
Ukraine Discussion
This is a relevant link, the result is the oil price will stay low and this will continue to have a huge negative impact on the Russian economy Add to that the EU and USA sanctions and its really not a good picture for Russia being able to revive its seriously faltering economy
-
What you did today
What are the types of things you have to deal with on the IRC channel? I very impressed that you have got so involved and you still at it....how long has it been?
-
European Refugee Crisis : Part 2
I agree....and I think the colder countries would be less appealing to anyone coming from the ME?
-
San Bernadino shooting
Gee, I wonder why. Is crypto-fascism and transphobia a turnoff with Finnish girls? What the **** is the matter with you? Do you also scold mothers while burying their children that they should stop praying because there is no God? Or do you dance around cripples who are in wheelchairs asking them to race you? But hey, if my failings in relationships makes you happy with glee, then you're welcome. Oh no....look at who is now overreacting to sarcasm...you must be mature and not respond Its annoying when someone presumes to tell you how you should react to someone else comments hey Meshugger So now you know how I felt when you called me immature for asking for an apology
-
European Refugee Crisis : Part 2
I would be celebrating the reasons whatever they are...the less of refugees who want to immigrate to Canada the better. I wonder how your media and liberals will take this....do you think they see this as some sort of indictment towards Canada? You know how the media can over-analyze things
-
San Bernadino shooting
I'd probably change their mascot, if I had my say. Atheists have a mascot ?
-
San Bernadino shooting
Okay well I must say it took less time than I thought for you to admit this but well done for acknowledging this So what is the first thing you want to change about Islam? I don't understand your question, what i want to change about Islam? What do you mean by that? Islam is a religion, there are millions of Muslims, and islam itself have many sects and branches You are an atheist right? So what if i ask you "what do you want to change about atheism?" Oh I thought you said "there is something wrong with the religion " so I assumed you wanted to change Islam? I dont think you can change atheism?
-
San Bernadino shooting
Okay well I must say it took less time than I thought for you to admit this but well done for acknowledging this So what is the first thing you want to change about Islam?
-
Turkey shoots down russian jet
No when you have helped pay off your countries austerity debts of course you can go anywhere you want..but until then you have patriotic responsibility to stay in Spain
-
Turkey shoots down russian jet
No my friend....that is a really negative outlook Its good that the UK has finally got the votes in parliament to get involved But yes someone has to eventually send in ground troops ....but I am not sure who is prepared to do this as there will be casualties. I feel the Russians are the best country to do this as they seem the most angry?
-
San Bernadino shooting
Are you being serious ?
-
San Bernadino shooting
I wouldn't know? Don't you have an English one...maybe you can confirm
-
San Bernadino shooting
"Look, they were Arab and religious, so it must be that they killed because they were Muslim!" Maybe wait to make a more informed judgment. People also yelled out immediately "the attack hit a disability centre, it must have something to do with that", but now it is being reported that it might have been inter-employee conflict rather than the mission of the centre, unliked the PP attack. Yes you right...look I'm sure they are Muslims but the reality is most mass shooting killings in the USA are not committed by Muslims
-
Police corruption in Alabama
I'm not sure...sometimes the consequence of the scandal can be worse than the illegal deed
-
Police corruption in Alabama
- Police corruption in Alabama
Oh no....this is the last thing the USA needs. Another police racism scandal In South Africa there are people who think the entire police force is full of white racists- San Bernadino shooting
Yeah I have been watching this ..but I still want to know the reasons they decided to commit a massacre at his Xmas party- What you did today
Yeah early cardio training can do that, I find if I train in the morning I get very tired at the mid afternoon- Numerous FIFA officials arrested
Yes you right about what defines " supporting " ...for example in the WC in South Africa Blatter was treated like royalty. We all thought he was great.....even though FIFA had made us pay a 10$ million bribe.which we never knew about at the time- What you did today
I'm going out for dinner tonight with friends at a really cool restaurant called Krisp Bistro http://krispbistro.co.za/?page_id=94- What you did today
Sounds a lot like overtraining, take a 10 days break and see if things improve. Whats your exercise schedule? As for training, today I improved my deadlift technique and pulled 240kg with so little effort that I need to buy another set of 20kg plates to keep things interesting. The problem is, those plates are super expensive. It does, doesn't it. Yet I exercise 3-4 times per week, around 2 hours per session and its all just bodyweight exercises, even if they lean toward the extreme side. In other words, nothing extremely taxing for a relatively fit 28yr old. On the other hand, my sleep is erratic and I eat garbage half the time. It didn't seem to be a major problem before but it may be catching up to me. It could be some kind of psychosomatic development due to subconscious guilt from one of the questionable things you have done in your past? - Police corruption in Alabama