Everything posted by Raithe
-
Weird News Stories part2
io9 - Comic Artist uses DMCA to bully Escher Girls
-
What you did today
But was the food delivered with a mocking sneer by a waiter with a pseudo-French accent?
-
The "Cool" Images Thread
To balance out the cool...
-
The Funny Things Thread.
- What are you playing now?
I was feeling like some semi-random destruction, so I re-installed Red Faction: Guerilla, just to watch things fall down and blow up in various ways..- The Funny Things Thread.
http://youtu.be/-8mzWkuOxz8- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
So from the reveal at SDCC... just for the Tolkien lore experts out there.. http://youtu.be/Fh_sL6wZ1o4- The "Cool" Images Thread
Well, if we're going for 'cool' machines... How about a home-made snowmobile?- The Funny Things Thread.
Bryan Cranston wandered around SDCC.. by cosplaying as Walter White. Which I think takes a certain amount of genius compared to just hiding yourself in a spiderman or stormtrooper outfit.. (Edit: and okay, that was last year's SDCC, but I still think its amusing genius worth mentioning).- The "Cool" Images Thread
Maybe not so cool as quirky.. These objects don't exist Since it's a mass of pictures of some... interesting painting schemes, I'll just throw the link here and let you all poke at it of your own free wills...- The "Cool" Images Thread
Cool images of places it would be interesting to visit..- KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back
- The Funny Things Thread.
- The Funny Things Thread.
- What you did today
Workout, thinking I'd really like another couple of months getting in shape for this, but I only have about two weeks now. Then I got back home.. to find out I needed to bathe the cat because long-haired Persian had managed to get certain ..matter.. stuck to his hindquarters. That's always a joyful event.- The Funny Things Thread.
- The Funny Things Thread.
And I was very tempted to drop this in the DA: Inquisition thread... http://youtu.be/jLKD0Ve8AFw- KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back
- The Funny Things Thread.
- Music... must go on...
Introduced a friend to.. The Piano Guys.. http://youtu.be/BgAlQuqzl8o- What's on the idiot box... Part 3
For the amusing tv news.. Sean Bean Joins the 'Don't Kill Sean Bean' Campaign- What you did today
- KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back
- The Funny Things Thread.
- Movies you've seen recently
For more movie news from ComiCon.. The trailer for Max Max... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akX3Is3qBpw&feature=player_embedded - What are you playing now?
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.