Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raithe

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raithe

  1. But will it let you play it ala Hardison style? "Age of the geek, baby."
  2. Restarted GTA V so I could remember what on earth was happening in the story and where everything was.... PoE was one of those odd ones where the first run through I played it I got pulled in, but every time I've sat down to replay it since it's been a bit of an effort and I find myself only playing for half an hour or so at a time before I have to take a break. Heh, and the only thing that took Alpha Protocol off my hard drive was my computer blowing up the other year and having to rebuild a new one ...
  3. Continuing the run of movie nostalgia... Tor - Movie Rewatch: Willow Because no matter what some people may say, WIllow was a great fantasy film.
  4. Hm. I started playing GTA V last year but got interrupted by something and never got back into it.. Pondering on whether to load up the old game and see if I remember everything or just restart it completely....
  5. Here's one that Bruce might like to weigh in on... With the latest student athlete rapist story in the US news ...
  6. For the other dose of nostalgia..
  7. Normandy beach head..
  8. Fought a valiant battle against procrastination. That I lost.
  9. Okay, for the slight side note that's not completely US Elections...
  10. Oh the nostalgia hit. io9 - 30 Years later the Space Camp movie is still fantastic

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.